Page 1 of 2
My friend is 15 years old and all of his gear has been sold to a pawn shop. The reason was becuse he did not show emotion at a funeral (plus a few other minor reasons). Hes gear included: Washbern southern cross. (there were only 100 made.) a Zack wylyd epihpone. It was customized. He also had several very nice amps. He NEEDS 500 dollars. He will not be going to collage because of his parents. HELP!!!!!!
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Do you want us to donate $500 or something?
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
OH yeah he owns abslutly NOTHING. He has a bed. He could technically sew for abuse becuse of physical resons, but other than that he needs 500 dollars. Any suggestions for my friend?
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython
My friend is 15 years old and all of his gear has been sold to a pawn shop. The reason was becuse he did not show emotion at a funeral (plus a few other minor reasons). Hes gear included: Washbern southern cross. (there were only 100 made.) a Zack wylyd epihpone. It was customized. He also had several very nice amps. He NEEDS 500 dollars. He will not be going to collage because of his parents. HELP!!!!!!

What are these minor reasons and what do you expect the pit to do?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
What Lassie? Timmy is in a well?

How does having gear stolen effect his ability to get a higher education?
Ah, you want suggestions, you didn't say that the first time. Really? He can sew his parents? I was unaware that was possible.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
what the fuck
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
Jee-Wilikers Batman! It's the evil Pawn Shop Parents!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Give me your bank details and I'll wire you the money.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'm glad i still have my Zakk Wylde

But seriously, you cant just get 500$ from nowhere.

And to be honest i find this hard to believe.

Edit:
This explains it,
Birthday : June 20, 1995
kthxbai.
Last edited by OMGWTFBBQ? at Dec 7, 2009,
Nobody is sending anyone any fucking money. There's been scams like that on UG before. I'm sorry if you're not trolling, but there's no way for us to tell if you are or not.

*reported*
Quote by rushpython
He could technically sew for abuse becuse of physical resons, but other than that he needs 500 dollars. Any suggestions for my friend?

are you sure about that?
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by FreakAddiction
Troll?

Probably. Sounds a little

If not, his parents are assholes, and he can probably sue them.
dude its not me
its my friend
this is NOT a troll
or a way to take your money
just seeking suggestions
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
get a job then if hes looking for suggestions.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
ok i can tell this isnt going anywhere
so what would you do if your guitar, cellphone, computer, and all your pravilges were gone. You got to eat, sleep, got to school, and use the bathroom. Also, no music.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython
so what would you do if your guitar, cellphone, computer, and all your pravilges were gone. You got to eat, sleep, got to school, and use the bathroom. Also, no music.

Then I'd live like my father did when he was my age in Easy St. Louis.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by rushpython

Well judging from your friend's reaction i would simply not go the college. **** YEAH, THAT CRAZY SOB!
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

I sew'd a guy once. What a ripoff he was. Levi was his name.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Insanity^2
I sew'd a guy once. What a ripoff he was. Levi was his name.

Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by rushpython

I would snap out of my world of make-believe and stop trolling UG
Or i'd just contact the police.
kthxbai.
Quote by rushpython
He will not be going to collage because of his parents. HELP!!!!!!

Lol, so he wont be cutting up newspapers and magazines anytime soon.

If he actually paid for his equipment then... well I still says he deserves it. He got ripped off buying an Epiphone in the first place... and perhaps he should have bitten the bullet at this funeral and gotten off lightly.

I'm not about to complain about how brutal his parents are, chances are they were building up to this for a while, your friend probably had an attitude problem.

I'm not going to join the side of some 15 year old kid..
Am I bassist that plays guitar, or a guitarist that plays bass? A guitar in a bass amp, a bass in a guitar amp?
Words cannot describe how little I care about your friends situation. And what is it with you kids and suing people even your parents grow up man.
You Are More Likely To Be Devoured Than Empowered By Your Own Sense Of Romance
To be perfectly honest, I don't think anyone on this site really gives a flying ****, now go back to /b/ like a good boy
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
1995 you say? I'm sure that he could find 500US easily enough, he might just lose, you know, his innocence, in the process is all..

You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Magic Meat

I'm not going to join the side of some 15 year old kid..

You either didn't phrase it well, or are an idiot.
Quote by PiecesOfRainbow
Words cannot describe how little I care about your friends situation. And what is it with you kids and suing people even your parents grow up man.

Parents are obsolete man, kids just need ritallin, an empty $500,000 house full of stuff they don't appreciate and a rudimentary education in hygene and safe sex. [/IRONY]
Am I bassist that plays guitar, or a guitarist that plays bass? A guitar in a bass amp, a bass in a guitar amp?
Why did you even put it in your facebook badge thingy on your blog page?

Quote by jimmyled

Jokes on you, that's a perfectly fine sentence.
If you cant understand it you're the idiot
kthxbai.
Quote by jimmyled

Thanks for the free flaming, glad to know some open minded Zeppelin head doesn't mind dishing it out to members who have been here literally hours. Nice welcome.

I phrased it perfectly well, but if your grasp of english is a bit weak then I will try and explain.

OP wants us to help his (presumably 15 year old) friend because of what said 15 year old's parents did by way of discipline. I am not going to over-rule OP's friend's parent's decision and take the side of the guy whose gear is down the pawnshop.
Page 1 of 2