Nady UHF-4

Digital reference DR-1500

Audio technica ATW-51

I cant decide which is best. If you have any experience with these please let me now your feelings on them.
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
not on your list, but line6 XDS-95

fits in your pedal board, has 5 frequencies (if your bandmates run wireless), sounds decent...

very good for the price (IMO)
tahts great and all but my price range is only near the 3 i listed. its a gift from somebody so i gotta pick those 3
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
Do not but one that uses a guitar bug, only one that has a belt pack.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
Quote by FlyingPooooo
Do not buy one that uses a guitar bug, only one that has a belt pack.

fixed.

took me like 5 rereads to realize what you were saying (+1 btw).

here's my second installation of my 2cents (given that you can't budge on the budget). Given the very brief googling I did, I'd say your best bet is with the Nady. Personally, I like the UHF frequency band. What I didn't see (and this is purely because I'm lazy and half awake) is whether or not it has multiple frequencies.

Having your wireless be able to be on multiple frequencies is a god send. If you're in a band and the others have wireless you want to be on different frequencies (other wise you get some really weirdness going on). Also, some venus might produce interference, so it's nice to be able to find a channel that isn't getting interference.

It may have just been the pictures I saw and the descriptions I didn't read, but it looks like the other 2 are not complete. As in they are missing the connection cable. A lot of people suggest you replace that anyway (as a lot of wireless systems are packaged with less than quality ones).

/walloftext