Yep, they're hollow. Or filled with candy and stuff. Groovy Pinata!
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Will your penis shribble up when you get old?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
You caneasily make one with any decent sized spherical object, some tough glue and a bunch of small mirror tiles.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
He to whom this emotion is a stranger,
who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,
is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
- Albert Einstein
They are typically. There is no economic value in making a disco ball out of solid aggregate.
Am I bassist that plays guitar, or a guitarist that plays bass? A guitar in a bass amp, a bass in a guitar amp?
wow your shallow all you care about is whether its solid or hollow.
Haven't you heard the old saying a blall is a ball no matter what's inside?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm just worried, cos im buying it off of the net. If its mirrors stuck on a styrofoam sphere or something, im screwed. But if the majority are hollow, then ima take the risk
Quote by Kumanji
My disco balls are most emphatically not hollow.

LOOK AT THEM SHINE

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It's actually illegal and punishable by death to make a hollow disco ball, seriously. However it is also illegal and punishable by a bit more death to check if a disco ball is hollow, bit of a dodgy law I know.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
No. There's a fox in them to make them spin.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's a sphere of styrofoam covered in mirrors. Why do you specifically need a hollow one?

You could make a hollow papier-maché one. Just make sure to use plenty of layers of newspaper.
Make a roughly spherical frame out of loops of wire and paste newspaper all over it.
I plan to wear it like a helmet. I'd cut a big D-on-its-back shape for a mouth, and stick 2 eyes on the top. Then cover the mouth hole in mesh so i can see.
Then 80s clothes.
either you have a very small head, or you're gonna need one big ass disco ball
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by time_for_food
I've seen them up to a metre big. Your head might be over sized

I call that big...
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore