So I want to shape my sound a bit more and feel an EQ pedal will do this nicely.

The only thing is, I don't know what I should be looking for from an EQ pedal apart from being true bypass. I'm guessing more bands will allow me to shape my sound more but what else?

I saw this one on ebay and wondered if it was any good as it seems cheap and I can't find any information on it or other sites which sell it.

Suggestions please my budget is under £100
Best budget EQ is the Danelectro Fish 'n Chips. Otherwise go for a MXR 6-band, Boss GE-7 or a used MXR 10-band.
Also see if you can get a used rackmount EQ. Those generally have 15-31 bands, which gives you a lot more control over your sound for relatively cheap.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Best budget EQ is the Danelectro Fish 'n Chips. Otherwise go for a MXR 6-band, Boss GE-7 or a used MXR 10-band.
Also see if you can get a used rackmount EQ. Those generally have 15-31 bands, which gives you a lot more control over your sound for relatively cheap.

This.
I've just been reading about the MXR 10-band eq and from what people say it's one of the better ones.

Just wondering if anyone knew if it had true bypass?
Quote by denied
^I just ordered one of those to replace my boss ge-7, which I do not recommend.
A guitarist I used to play with had the fish and chips EQ for a while...was not impressed at all. I'd say go mxr unless you can find a good used rack unit

This.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
If your looking for a true bypass eq, try the artec 8 band eq, great for the price as well.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
If your looking for a true bypass eq, try the artec 8 band eq, great for the price as well.

Thanks for the suggestion but I think I've moved on from pedals to rack mounted grapic EQs.

Do you know any that are cheap and are good? Do any feature true bypass?