I've been traded a Marshall Amp.

MG series 50 DFX 115 watt

How much is this amp worth if it's in near perfect condition.
about half of what it sold for new, if it works.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
XD
mg's arent bad if you know how to set them up
everyone who says mgs are bad simply dont know what they are doing to get them to sound right. i can get great sounds out of them.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
XD
everyone who says mgs are bad simply dont know what they are doing to get them to sound right. i can get great sounds out of them.

So can I. So can the Marshall demo guy on their website.
Quote by bi-ah!
XD

This.

Truthfully, I've tried a handful of MGs at Best Buy and didn't like how they sounded, but over the years I had been tweaking around with the one my dad has (his is 15W) and got some fairly decent sounds out of it. Not overly great by any means, but it held me over pretty well until he gave me a 15W Peavey Vypyr for my birthday last year (which I favor a lot more and sounds MUCH better, mind you).
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Dec 7, 2009,