So I really want the Viper 1000 in the olympic white finish, but I can't seem to find it anywhere besides ebay and guitar village (british company, im in the US, dont really wanna pay for overseas shipping if i can avoid it). any suggestions on where to find it? or could i ask the people at guitar center to order it in or something?
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
try sam-ash, they usually have a shitload selection more of ESPs than Guitar Center does. But yea they can order it for you if you tell them to.
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
A local guitar shop here had one, but I ended up getting mine on eBay brand new for $650 with a case. It's an awesome guitar, the Seymour Duncans in it sound awesome. Where are you from?
Quote by PBROWN8806
I think he wanted to play one first haha.

Beggars can't be choosers But nah if that's the case then get your GC to order it in, if they don't then next time come in with a sawn off shotgun and see them bend over backwards to do what you want.
hah, thanks, played an sg special today though, kinda fell in love with it. thanks for the input though, and pbrown, im from NOVA
My Gear

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
meh, i dont like buying used guitars. i knowing the story behind every scratch, dent, and ding on my guitar, and theres just no way to do that if its used :/
My Gear

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2