The MA was supposed to be out in late fall, and I thought the Class 5 was ALREADY out. Whazzup? Are they getting over their heads with orders or are they busy being plagued with "cheap" problems, I wonder?
Quote by axuality
The MA was supposed to be out in late fall, and I thought the Class 5 was ALREADY out. Whazzup? Are they getting over their heads with orders or are they busy being plagued with "cheap" problems, I wonder?

The Class 5 is out, a quick google would have told you that. As for the MA they scheduled for late fall, but release dates ALWAYS get pushed back, so are you really that surprised?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Kevy Absolution

Well, they list it but don't have it.Here's what it says:

It's Arriving Soon!
We've confirmed this item will ship soon from Marshall and should arrive in our warehouse the week of 12/20. Go ahead, place your order now. We will ship it immediately, the very same day we receive it from Marshall.

Why wait?
We have a great relationship with Marshall and we'll receive this item as soon or sooner than anyone else in the country. We have the best service team in the industry, and free tech support for everything we sell.
Maybe it's because you guys are in yank-land and amps from British manufacturers take a while to get over there in any sort of numbers (see Blackstars as an example)