ah finally i've opened a thread like this
haha i got my pedal yesterday DIGITECH RP355 from usa. my friend's da brought it...
it's so freaking awesome...
i had an RP250 and i sold it for 185 bux here and bought the RP355 from usa with 15% discount.. it's agreate upgrade from RP250 huge difference

so i wonder if you guys have one of these beasts and any hints cool trick you'd suggest me. ima write you some later when i get some free time.. i knew the RP250 by heart and knew a lot of nice tricks... on it... hmm this has got more abilities...

here are the pics!!!

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
Last edited by vigenharutyunya at Dec 9, 2009,
Own Pics or it's a Metalzone
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
HNPD!

I've never owned one so I'm not much help as far as settings go...but the one time I've played one it was a pretty cool setup.

I've got a 250 as you may remember, and I hear the new xx5 versions are much better.

Gratz. If you do some clips let me know. I don't think too many people have one but I'm sure you are aware of the digitech community on their web site.

well yeah i know this thing pretty well allready!
it wanst much of a deal to get used to it after RP250
hmm ima put pictures tmaro most definately..
i'd also ask... hmm digitech site says the latest firmware is 1.3 mine is 1.1 is it a big difference??

but yeah they made a lot of improvements
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I've got a 250 as you may remember, and I hear the new xx5 versions are much better.

Gratz. If you do some clips let me know. I don't think too many people have one but I'm sure you are aware of the digitech community on their web site.

yeah man i do

this thing is awesome. it's A/B switch and the stomp mode is awesome.. really useful...
hmm the phrase looper is cool too..
no sound muting when you turn on an fx via stomp mode or AB the channels...
hmm i think (i cant say for sure i havent played enough loudly tday to see if it is) but hmm seems like there's no volume loss (sound muting) between changing the presets too.. that's really good
Quote by vigenharutyunya
yeah man i do

this thing is awesome. it's A/B switch and the stomp mode is awesome.. really useful...
hmm the phrase looper is cool too..
no sound muting when you turn on an fx via stomp mode or AB the channels...
hmm i think (i cant say for sure i havent played enough loudly tday to see if it is) but hmm seems like there's no volume loss (sound muting) between changing the presets too.. that's really good

I'm glad they fixed that. That makes a big difference. I grouped my top 5 presets together using XEdit, and that made my life a lot happier. Have not really used it in while tho tbh. I just checked and I'm still on 1.0.7

but yeah, I'd keep up with the firmware updates.
hmm idk ive heard those upgrades made some improvements on RP350... i wonder.. i wrote them a msg actually so ima post when i get their response...

hmm yeah well talking bout presets. ive saved my presets via X-Edit but i dont kow if my 355 will accept 250's files.. hmm otherwise i gotta ask the dude who bought it to come over my place and ima put the preset back on the 255 and manually set em up on 355