With New Year's coming up, me and my friends would like to do something different this year. We live in New York City and usually always go to the ball drop or have a house party..but this year we were thinking of going on a cruise for the night but it costs $230 per person...and some of my friends can't do it. So Im having trouble of coming up with other ideas...UG is usually pretty helpful with this kind of stuff so without furthur a do...take it away!!! lol, thanks in advance
Life is a film, you the film maker
Surf the pit, all the cool kids will be there
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Surf the pit, all the cool kids will be there

lol, you have it in for me..funny
Life is a film, you the film maker
Go drop the ball (whatever that is) and then have a houseparty.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Finnepinne
Go drop the ball (whatever that is) and then have a houseparty.

I'm asuming you aren't from America.

On New Year's Eve when it turns midnight, they "drop" this giant silver ball thing in New York City, and it's televised and everything.
Hang around public toilets and offer hand relief to strange men
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Get wankered and shag someone. It will be more fun, and you won't have to spend anywhere near as much.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices