Has anyone ever heard of/seen/played a "2005 rare bc rich beast with green bevels"? Someone has offered one with kerry king emgs for my line 6 150hd half stack and i did some searches and never found a bc rich beast matching that description.

Some help would be very appreciated

Thanks - Ryan
Quote by Banana Wedgie
I dunno, but your forgetting custom, not that it will be one probably... but still.

Yeah i thought of that. But i was just wondering if there was an actual line of these made and the price of those when they were on the market.
Quote by Banana Wedgie
Well firstly, I doubt it is a Kerry King sig, and its probably just a regular V.

Is it black with green bevels?

its not a kerry king sig. it just has his new EMG 81/85 pickups

and yes black bc rich beast with green bevels
That's a bronze series guitar if i'm not mistaken, so it's not that great. It does however, have some decent pickups. Can you tell me the name/ get me a pic of the bridge or headstock so i can id it for you.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Quote by alexpalka23
That's a bronze series guitar if i'm not mistaken, so it's not that great. It does however, have some decent pickups. Can you tell me the name/ get me a pic of the bridge or headstock so i can id it for you.

Headstock is the Widow headstock and it has a floyd rose bridge i dont think its a bronze series
Quote by rgenz93
Has anyone ever heard of/seen/played a "2005 rare bc rich beast with green bevels"? Someone has offered one with kerry king emgs for my line 6 150hd half stack and i did some searches and never found a bc rich beast matching that description.

Some help would be very appreciated

Thanks - Ryan

Heres a link to the craigslist ad

http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/1477603138.html

that might help

and thats of the guitar offerd
Yeah, okay that link helps. That's not the green and black bc that i was thinking of. Nvm haha. sorry.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Quote by alexpalka23
Yeah, okay that link helps. That's not the green and black bc that i was thinking of. Nvm haha. sorry.

Its fine, i was just hoping to get an answer of its worth and such before guitar center ends its trade in trade up so i could take it in get money and 15% off my purchase (which would be a new amp)
I don't know exactly what model that guitar is but I've played quite a few B.C. Rich guitars. The custom shop ones aside from the shapes are some of the best instruments I've ever played. The "Far East" produced ones, including the Platinum Mockingbird I used to own, are some of the worst instruments I've come across. Hopefully that's a "real" one. If you trade a Line6 for a real B.C. Rich it would be one of the best trades I've seen here on UG.
Quote by BobDetroit
I don't know exactly what model that guitar is but I've played quite a few B.C. Rich guitars. The custom shop ones aside from the shapes are some of the best instruments I've ever played. The "Far East" produced ones, including the Platinum Mockingbird I used to own, are some of the worst instruments I've come across. Hopefully that's a "real" one. If you trade a Line6 for a real B.C. Rich it would be one of the best trades I've seen here on UG.

So youre saying if it was a legit custom shop it would be like amazing? but if it was a far east made ones it would be a rip off?
ok, well if you`ve seen me post here you know i`m THE biggest fan of BC Rich there is on here, i swear by BCR and probly will never play anything else other then a BC Rich

the Beast with the Green bevels is a real guitar, they are rare and i almost had one, it`s a LFR, i think there a Platinum pro series (not sure though) they are NOT a bronze, no Bronze has come with a floyd. there bolt ons i`m pretty sure, the wood is agathis (spell?) , if you like the beast shape, then it`s a wicked guitar. i`m pretty sure it`s made in korea, which my signature Kerry King V is made, and that is an AMAZING guitar.

i had a warlock with a LFR bolt on and the KFK EMG 81/85/PA2 set . played like butter, would stay in tune after a wank fest on the bar, had awesome sustain, was also made outta agathes, my only complant was it was HEAVY., other then that it was an AWESOME guitar which i sold for $750 so i could afford my Kerry King V.

bottem line, ya i`d trade a crappy spider 1/2 stack in a sec for that rare beast, as long as he took care of the guitar and hasn`t thrown it out of any windows LOL
I believe that is a custom version of the NJ Series. I have one, but a V, thats in transparent green.

Its pretty good, but not worth that much used IMO.
Although, it is a good trade.

See if you can try it first, after all its the playability that counts.
Quote by Banana Wedgie
I believe that is a custom version of the NJ Series. I have one, but a V, thats in transparent green.

Its pretty good, but not worth that much used IMO.
Although, it is a good trade.

See if you can try it first, after all its the playability that counts.

pic?? i`d love to see your BC Rich, i checked your profile but you don`t have any up.

and just like any other guitar a BCR is worth whatever someone will play for it. i got $750 for my Plat.Pro Warlock, sight unseen too. kid gave me the money b4 he even saw the guitar.

and ya could be a NJ series too, which i owed a NJ Warlock too LOL
Yeah, thats 'cause its broken at the minute... But in all honesty it wasn't me, the guy seemed to have broken the bridge, a little problem ragardless, but still, the parts are rarer than blood running clear.

So ya hear? Don't get a LIC FLOYD, they die quickly.
Quote by Banana Wedgie
Yeah, thats 'cause its broken at the minute... But in all honesty it wasn't me, the guy seemed to have broken the bridge, a little problem ragardless, but still, the parts are rarer than blood running clear.

So ya hear? Don't get a LIC FLOYD, they die quickly.

is your broken bridge a floyd?

and too stick up for LFR`s.. i have a lic. floyd rose on a fender squier from 1989, it`s older then you LOL by ALOT. never broke and stays perfectly in tune.

but i`m done with Floyd`s, Kahler all the way for me now. Floyd`s are just brutaly stiff and just feel horrible compared to the light action of a Kahler. and you can have way lower action with a Kahler
Quote by Slayerdeath
ok, well if you`ve seen me post here you know i`m THE biggest fan of BC Rich there is on here, i swear by BCR and probly will never play anything else other then a BC Rich

the Beast with the Green bevels is a real guitar, they are rare and i almost had one, it`s a LFR, i think there a Platinum pro series (not sure though) they are NOT a bronze, no Bronze has come with a floyd. there bolt ons i`m pretty sure, the wood is agathis (spell?) , if you like the beast shape, then it`s a wicked guitar. i`m pretty sure it`s made in korea, which my signature Kerry King V is made, and that is an AMAZING guitar.

i had a warlock with a LFR bolt on and the KFK EMG 81/85/PA2 set . played like butter, would stay in tune after a wank fest on the bar, had awesome sustain, was also made outta agathes, my only complant was it was HEAVY., other then that it was an AWESOME guitar which i sold for $750 so i could afford my Kerry King V.

bottem line, ya i`d trade a crappy spider 1/2 stack in a sec for that rare beast, as long as he took care of the guitar and hasn`t thrown it out of any windows LOL

Well if this is true id be all over it!
but he lowerd the price from 700-450 for some reason
if you trade it.. I think you will improve my " I take your Jcm 900 SL-X and you take my Spider valve head, no money" trade
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/