I'm looking for either a 16gb 2nd gen Ipod Touch or an 8gb 3rd gen and was just wondering where people got theirs and for how much?
Buy used. Craigslist, or eBay.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
I stole mine from a black kid.

Oh no, it was the other way round.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Isn't the only difference the software upgrade? Get the 16gb 2nd gen and get a dodgy copy of the new firmware, it shouldn't be hard to find.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
My school is supported by apple and we get discounts on all things apple. You can get a new ipod touch 16GB for less than 250 here.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
My school is supported by apple and we get discounts on all things apple. You can get a new ipod touch 16GB for less than 250 here.

I think my work does the same thing. Do you get something like 18% off?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

2nd and 3rd gen are exactly the same and the new firmware is like $5.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
So 16gb is the one to go for, thanks
So does anyone know any websites where i can get it slightly cheaper? Ive tried ebay but thats all i could think of :S
US or UK?

the new 32 gig is the same price as the old 16
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by OJ-15
So 16gb is the one to go for, thanks
So does anyone know any websites where i can get it slightly cheaper? Ive tried ebay but thats all i could think of :S

Pawn shops are always full of stolen ones
Quote by faultyy
US or UK?

UK, sorry I should have said that
Quote by OJ-15
UK, sorry I should have said that

Cool, when you're thinking of getting one PM me man, got a link to get a bit off from the apple store, not sure if I'm meant to give it out tho so not going to post it in the thread

Quote by mattman93
2nd and 3rd gen are exactly the same and the new firmware is like $5.

Thats not true

3rd gen has a 50% faster processor, the same one used in the iPhone 3GS and also the graphics card is improved, like better renderring or something

Also there isn't such a thing as 3rd gen 8gb, its the old 2g with the new firmware installed
/CENTER]