so i just started going back to college for like the 3rd time haha but i'm still clueless on what career I want to persue. I've definitely determined that I don't want to deal directly with customers and I'm not a technical person so something in the computer/technology field probably isn't something i'm looking into. so i just was wondering if anybody had a career field suggestion for me. any suggestion(s) would be awesome

thanks!
Why have you gone back to college when you didn't complete it the last two times?
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by lzcougarz3
Garbage man

mmm i'm thinking more along the lines of a career where you need a degree....that would be more helpful
Quote by Thrace
Why have you gone back to college when you didn't complete it the last two times?

to get a degree and a better job that pays more, i was too busy partying the first couple of times but now i'm set on finishing this college thing haha
Quote by beerpongking
mmm i'm thinking more along the lines of a career where you need a degree....that would be more helpful

You realize those guys make $30+/hr, yes they have to start early in the morning, but you don't work ALL day like everyone else, plus you get all the holidays off.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Quote by beerpongking
so i just started going back to college for like the 3rd time haha but i'm still clueless on what career I want to persue. I've definitely determined that I don't want to deal directly with customers and I'm not a technical person so something in the computer/technology field probably isn't something i'm looking into. so i just was wondering if anybody had a career field suggestion for me. any suggestion(s) would be awesome

thanks!

Hm.
Maybe if you change your username you'd have better luck?

Anyway, go for architecture. Its what all the cool kids are doing.

MATTERHORN
Quote by beerpongking
to get a degree and a better job that pays more, i was too busy partying the first couple of times but now i'm set on finishing this college thing haha

I see Probably sounds like a typical thing to say but just follow the stuff you're interested in, then that should lead to your job.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Stripper
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
Quote by LondonGeetarist
You realize those guys make $30+/hr, yes they have to start early in the morning, but you don't work ALL day like everyone else, plus you get all the holidays off.

yeah they definitely make good money but that sounds like a pretty shitty job lol annnnd its not really a like job people respect which is not a huge deal but it seems like it might be a little embarrassing to tell people i'm a garbage man
Quote by beerpongking
yeah they definitely make good money but that sounds like a pretty shitty job lol annnnd its not really a like job people respect which is not a huge deal but it seems like it might be a little embarrassing to tell people i'm a garbage man

People would start respecting garbage men if they stopped working and the garbage began piling up.
You know your life sucks when you have to ask the pit what you should spend the rest of your life doing.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Maybe if you change your username you'd have better luck?

Anyway, go for architecture. Its what all the cool kids are doing.

7 years studying, pfft no thanks.
Don't take it wrong, TS, but judging by the three posts of yours that I've read, you have no future in university
Quote by beerpongking
hm what? lol

Pursue.

I guess we can cross out English or anything to do with language for that matter off your list.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Pursue.

I guess we can cross out English or anything to do with language for that matter off your list.

yeah that one mistake i made on a online forum definitely reflects my ability to write any quality material. thanks for the help though buddy
Quote by damian_91
Don't take it wrong, TS, but judging by the three posts of yours that I've read, you have no future in university

what about my previous posts makes you say that?
Quote by beerpongking
what about my previous posts makes you say that?

The fact that you have absolutely NO CLUE what you want to do and you come to the Pit for suggestions. Also, that you've tried it twice already. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by beerpongking

Sanitation Engineer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
The fact that you have absolutely NO CLUE what you want to do and you come to the Pit for suggestions. Also, that you've tried it twice already. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

I'm not too worried about it. college isn't really that hard, just my laziness was a problem back in they day but i'm past that stage in my life and obviously i'm not depending on the pit to pick my career i just thought someone might be able to suggest something i haven't thought of yet
Quote by beerpongking
I'm not too worried about it. college isn't really that hard, just my laziness was a problem back in they day but i'm past that stage in my life and obviously i'm not depending on the pit to pick my career i just thought someone might be able to suggest something i haven't thought of yet

Why don't you give us a list of what you thought of?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Why don't you give us a list of what you thought of?

hmm well i kind of thought about working with animals, something at the zoo might be cool or a vet...but i'm not totally sure if thats the path for me. i've also considered a career in engineering but i'm not sure on any specific field of engineering
you should be a korean doctor

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by beerpongking
hmm well i kind of thought about working with animals, something at the zoo might be cool or a vet...but i'm not totally sure if thats the path for me. i've also considered a career in engineering but i'm not sure on any specific field of engineering

If you still have any issues with laziness or time management whatsoever, forget engineering right now. If you're prepared for a long hard slog, but enjoy problem solving, go for it.

Vet science is another ridiculously competitive field. If you don't eat, breathe and sleep it, don't bother trying for it.
Quote by beerpongking

You said you weren't very technical so I'd probably lean towards the animal side.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi