Hey everyone, I went to guitar center today to get new strings for my Ibanez ART-300 and I got DR strings (TITE-FIT) recommended by one of the employees. Well the problem I now have is that when i tuned my strings all to standard tuning the strings are making this irritating scratchy sound when i play the string with a note (mainly the low E string). I think this problem may have been caused from my Wraparound bridge when I was messing it with it a while ago to get the strings lower.. Any ideas to resolve this? Should I make the bridge part lower or higher?
well sounds like they could be hitting the frets? I'm not sure exactly, im still ameteur but it makes sense to me lol, i guess wait till someone else tells you exactly
yea you have fret buzz. those strings are my favorite.
GEAR

1976 Gibson SG
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Takamine GS330S Acoustic
Crate 65 watt
Crybaby classic wah
like, my bridge is plenty high lol, maybe too high could that be the problem? and what thread...
Quote by crucifiedknot
like, my bridge is plenty high lol, maybe too high could that be the problem? and what thread...

high action is the only problem you'd get from raising your bridge. their new strings, let them wear in.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"