So I've recently been thinking about buying a sovtek mig 50 or a mig 50-h as ive been able to find them from 300 to 350. My problem is that although im in the us till january i currently live in australia where the voltage is 240 rather that 120. Ive heard that the midget might have a voltage selector switch that goes up to 240 can anyone back this up? Does the normal 50 have one as well? What about the other sovteks ? I'm open to other amp head suggestions in the 300 to 400 dollar range that have a voltage selector.
Quote by maz91379
So I've recently been thinking about buying a sovtek mig 50 or a mig 50-h as ive been able to find them from 300 to 350. My problem is that although im in the us till january i currently live in australia where the voltage is 240 rather that 120. Ive heard that the midget might have a voltage selector switch that goes up to 240 can anyone back this up? Does the normal 50 have one as well? What about the other sovteks ? I'm open to other amp head suggestions in the 300 to 400 dollar range that have a voltage selector.

Don't know if they have that, but you could simply buy a transformer to plug into. They aren't that expensive.
WTLTL 2011