hey does anyone know where i can find someone or a company that makes amp masks? or however they are referred to? the banners that some bands use on both sides of the stage on the plastic tubing. Im looking to get one but can't find any sites that are doing exactly that.

Any pictures to help explain or anything?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Go to a printing shop or find one online.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Like this right?:

Yeah I have no clue but that should help the people that don't know what you're talking about.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
yeah yeah like that. i want to find that type because the ones that need to be hanged are tough do do so in smaller clubs without taping them to the wall which seems pointless
Our band actually has a banner kind of like that. A lady in town drew our logo with some cheap cloth paint. Up close it looks "cheap," but from the crowd it looks awesome. We're working on rigging up a stand for it, but right now, we just hang it on tacks.
Quote by terryguitar

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
its not to cover the amp, i would like the amp to show its just for a visual but thanks for the advice champ. real good.