Well, since someone decided it was a good idea to post in the 2006 comp, I figured I would start a new one.

Basicly you just record a version of your favorite Christmas/Holiday song and I will be the judge. A couple more people can sign up to be judges as well, but I would like more people to participate than judge.

Any holiday song will do. Dont care if it is a classic like Greensleeves, a traditional carol like Silent Night, a more modern classic such as Santa Clause is Coming to Town, a modern not-quite-classic such as The Chanukah Song, or a rock song such as New Found Glory's Ex-Miss.

So pick something fun and all submissions have to be in by the end of the year. Judging will start once my New Year's hangover is gone (so like the 7th).
Two entries? =(.

Me vs. Omfg, mono y mono.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Alright sweet
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

damn, juding is hard when you are faced with two good entries.

omfg, i liked yours a lot, but it got a bit boring and repetative at times. the harmonizing sounded excellent though, and the overall flow/movement of the piece was really nice. there were parts of the video that were fun to watch as well.

tr3nt, liked yours a lot as well. the drums sounded really wierd/fake at times though. guitar playing was really nice though, and the bells sounded good. some cool things going on with the mixing of the two guitars as well.

as for the winner, hard to pick since both sounded good. i think the kicker for me would have to be the drums in tr3nt's song, which gives omfg the edge. and i'll take third place since no one else participated
Ha that was fun, would be a lot more if we got more entries, but I don't think this is a very high traffic part of the forum =\.
Thanks Jof!