I bought an ibanez artcore af75tdg http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Artcore-Series-AF75TDGIV-SemiHollow-Electric-Guitar?sku=515742 from guitar center yesterday, and the guitar is great, but i'm skeptical about the case they sold me (TKL brand rather than the ibanez one). When nothing is in the case, it closes perfectly fine, but when my guitar is in it, it doesnt close all the way unless i force it. I think this is because the bigsby is high enough that is doesnt close on its own. therefore when i close it, it loosens the strings and probably puts stress on the guitar. Has anyone ever encountered this, and more importantly, if anyone owns this guitar or this http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Artcore-AFS75T-Electric-Guitar?sku=519452 (same guitar, different colors), do you have the ibanez case for it and does it fit ok?
You're supposed to turn the bigsby so it's going backwards and not sticking up.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Last edited by Kevy Absolution at Dec 7, 2009,
Quote by Kevy Absolution
You're supposed to turn the bigsby so it's going backwards and not sticking up.

i do. the top part that holds the arm is what is keeping the case from closing

i saw on your profile you have the guitar...im talking about the part where the arm pivots. What type of case do you have for yours?
Last edited by guns_rosesldb at Dec 7, 2009,
I have a Roadrunner case. It may be that actual case. I'd return it. They'll switch it out.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
When in doubt pull it out, your guitar that is. Exchange the case d00d.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Kevy Absolution
I have a Roadrunner case. It may be that actual case. I'd return it. They'll switch it out.

How do you like the roadrunner cases? Even though they arent hardshell, are they strong enough to survive a little bit of weight being knocked into it? we do some traveling and our stuff tends to get knocked around