Just a melodic/exotic thrash metal song, using a few choirs etc. trying to make it more epic. Right now, the song ends pretty abruptly, but I'd like feedback on what I have so far.

If anyone has any tips for making the guitars sound more punchy, I'd appreciate it. Same goes for drum programming patterns.

Song is "Quadriceptus" in my profile. Crit for crit, of course.
Really good tones and mixing in this, I dont hear a problem with the guitar not being "punchy enough". Turning up the low mids on them might help you though.. If you want "punchier" drums theres a few things you can do, first Id suggest just turning them up some; they just arent loud enough in some parts. Compressing them could also help some, set the attack to ~4.5. Those choir samples sound pretty convincing. I feel like the main rhythm riff is repeated way too much though for an instrumental (if youre planning to put vocals in this it wont be an issue)

C4C? "Paths of Spectres"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1242026
This is an amazing piece of music you've written here my friend. The choirs you used set a really spooky mood and added to the guitar and bass. All instruments are crystal clear and bring something different to the song. You should definitely think about getting a singer or doin some vocals on this track and then find a way to end it more smoothly to really make it an epic song.

C4C Malicious Destroyer on my profile?
I like it a lot. All the instruments, as Will mentioned, sound nice and have their own sonic spacing.
I think the only things missing are a solo and a better ending (even though I kinda liked the ending, it could have hints that it's ending).
Quote by Will Terhart
If you want "punchier" drums theres a few things you can do, first Id suggest just turning them up some; they just arent loud enough in some parts. Compressing them could also help some, set the attack to ~4.5.

Right now they're as loud as they can be without clipping. I'm compressing a lot of the drums but I could probably stand to kick it up a few notches.

To everyone who's posted so far: Thanks for the positive feedback.

As the last two people have mentioned, the ending is definitely very abrupt right now, but I'm planning on adding another section or two to the song, I just wanted feedback on what I have. And hopefully I will be able to find someone (internet or otherwise) willing to do vocals and complete the track.
I really liked this, and I'm not generally into thrash myself.

Guitars sound fine, but I'm listening through headphones, I don't know what they'll sound like through decent speakers. The choirs gave it a nice epic feel.

Drums are good, the kick sounded a bit loose in places though.

I'm not sure, there might be a minor timing slip at 2:38 ish. Anyone else hearing this?

My only complaint is the ending, the pan off to the left sounds odd. It might work with vocals though, if you have like some long growls at the end that pans off to the right.

Overall, really great job, sounds very professional, if I heard it on the radio (well, not the mainstream radio, but you know what I mean), I wouldn't blink an eye. This song would definitely benefit from vocals. Find somenoe to do them for you if necessary, but if you get vocals on it this song will be killer.

C4C? Link is the last in my sig.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Sounds really good from my stand point. The guitars could use more mids and highs, and that might give them the punch you want. But to get true punchiness out of them you have to double track them. As for makeing the drums louder, the only way to do that is to lower everything else in the mix so the drums are louder, which is what I do.

But I love the song, it seems to be going great, very thrashy, and you got a nice tone going on. I give a 4/5 for great playing and production.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22534347#post22534347