Hey, I stripped one of the allen wrench screws at the back of the floyd, what are those ones called, and could I buy a replacement at my local guitar center?
Maybe did you even get the screw out? cause if not your screwed (no pun intended)
My equipment:
Jackson JS30RR FR (w/ SD AHB-1 in bridge)
Peavey Ultra 112
Digitech RP350
Dunlop KH95 Crybaby
Ibanez XPT700
ISP Decimator
You mean the screw that pinches the string onto place or one of the screws that ensure the saddles stay in place? In Both cases, you'll probably at least get a new one if you buy a new saddle piece, shouldn't cost a whole lot.

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
when my allen screw had gotten stripped i just took the guitar to my local guitar shop, they ordered in a new one and repaired and replaced and even set-up my guitar for no extra charge