Hi guys, I bought some black powder from wal-mart with one of my friends tonight with the intentions of blowing up his old TV. don't worry, it was a broken big screen without all that glass. But thats not important.

We couldn't get the black powder to explode. As a pile it just burned, which makes sense because explosions are just pressure right?

Sooo, how do you take black powder, from firey orange lights, to what they use to throw cannonballs? Pack it in a PVC pipe with a wick?

I've googled but all I could find is making it and I already have it.

Dear cautious people:

I understand this is dangerous, we also will be taking all the reasonable safety precautions. In the least asshole way possible, don't spam this up with "blow urslef up lulz" and the like.

Thanks
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

I understand this is dangerous, we also will be taking all the reasonable safety precautions. In the least asshole way possible, don't spam this up with "blow urslef up lulz" and the like.

In a completely asshole way, did you ever notice the only time that happens is when someone asks a stupid question?
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
explosions are just pressure right?

Yeah, so what you need to do is put it in something to make the pressure. The PVC sounds like a good idea. You better get this on video, btw. I'm demanding it! Have fun, and be careful
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by Survivalism
In a completely asshole way, did you ever notice the only time that happens is when someone asks a stupid question?

oh come on, thats not a stupid question. People have been using black powder for 400 years and touching it isn't automatic death. I'm looking for the best way to do this so thanks for being an asshole, that is wrong. And thanks for jumping to conclusions, I'll ask my mom if I want someone to give me a generic and uninformed "don't do it" speech.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
is your mum hot?
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Black Power!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'm gonna report this. Not because I'm an asshole and don't lie you. I do like you Dan. I just don't wan't to see you change your name to Lt' Dan has no Hands.
Sorry dude.
*reported*
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Momentosis
Black Power!

I have to say I thought this as well.

And to answer ^^^^^ 's question, she is indeed extremely hot. Trust me.
The playground of the world
this sounds like a fantastic idea. it could use a little bit more extremely explosive danger though. that way it also eliminates the mess that used to be your hands. that way YOU don't have to pick it up (irony?)
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 7, 2009,
Your username won't be suitable for you anymore.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

lol @ username stuff.

But really, no reason to report this, as far as I know this isn't against the rules, though if it is, delete it right away. I'm just trying to figure this out. But, more googling lead me to my answer so I guess it doesn't matter now.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
I think the more important question is, WHERE THE **** CAN YOU BUY BLACK POWDER AT WAL-MART!?!?!?