reported. at least if you're going to break the rules, do it for a good band -_-
Rule #12: Don't post videos just to post them.

Yes, this rule has been indigenous solely to the bass forum for some time. But as Dan once said, viola, the Bass Forum is always a better forum

Post a video of Les Claypool in a Primus thread? A video of your tapping technique to ask for some critique? This is OK. But a video thread with the title “SICK BASS SOLO!!” Not OK.
Quote by toyboxmonster
reported. at least if you're going to break the rules, do it for a good band -_-

Well, first of all, I didnt know you couldnt do that. Second of all, instead of being an ass and reporting me simply because you don't like the band, you could've simply explained it to me. I bet if it was a band you "apporve of" though, you wouldnt have been such a dick.

Whatever, at least they were good basslines.

I see how this forum works. Such ****ing hostility.

Quote by twdavis13
Well, first of all, I didnt know you couldnt do that.

Rule #1: Read the rules. That's how this (and every other forum minus 4chan) works.
Quote by twdavis13

Second of all, instead of being an ass and reporting me simply because you don't like the band, you could've simply explained it to me. I bet if it was a band you "apporve of" though, you wouldnt have been such a dick.

I reported you because you posted a spam thread. It could have been about a Radiohaed bassline, and I would still have reported you.

Also, reporting spam is less hostile than calling someone a dick. Just for the record.
Last edited by toyboxmonster at Dec 8, 2009,
Toyboxmonster - 1

TWasshole - 0
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Quote by twdavis13
Well, first of all, I didnt know you couldnt do that. Second of all, instead of being an ass and reporting me simply because you don't like the band, you could've simply explained it to me. I bet if it was a band you "apporve of" though, you wouldnt have been such a dick.

Whatever, at least they were good basslines.

I see how this forum works. Such ****ing hostility.

Well I can tell you you're not going to make any friends by calling us dicks. You broke the rules, whether you knew that or not, he fulfilled his duty as a member of the community by reporting the thread. He was then kind enough to inform you of what your violation was so that you could avoid doing so in the future.

Yes very hostile indeed
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
inbeforelock.

Honestly, I don't know what band this is, but most people here would report a spam thread about their favorite band. And reading the rules before posting is a lifeskill, unless you want to live in the pit for the rest of your life...
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
Rule #12: Don't post videos just to post them.

Yes, this rule has been indigenous solely to the bass forum for some time. But as Dan once said, viola, the Bass Forum is always a better forum.

Post a video of Les Claypool in a Primus thread? A video of your tapping technique to ask for some critique? This is OK. But a video thread with the title “SICK BASS SOLO!!” Not OK

the rules are there for a reason, i suggest you read up on them.

*closed*
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.