I have tons of stories that have happened with my band, but i want to hear yours because i'm as bored as a straw in a monkeys ass.

I'll tell one first. TL: DR at bottom! My band and i had to take band pictures for our website, so seeing as we live in the woods the only logical option we had was to go deeper into the woods to find a place to take pictures.
So we bring booze, weed, and a camera. set off on foot literally straight into the woods, no trail in sight. we walk for maybe 2 hours through blackberry bushes and trees until we come to a fence, we were all pretty ****ed up at this point and we still hadnt taken pictures so we hastily hopped the fence without seeing the warning signs that said "Do not enter: Hunting Ground"

After a while we started hearing barking dogs and shit and then all of a sudden there was a "snap!" sound and about half a second later a big BOOM. We immediately knew that some asshole was shooting at us so we booked it back the way we came.

The snap was the bullet wizzing just feet over our heads and it came before the boom because apparently bullets travel faster than the speed of sound, so the dude mustve been far away.

TL: DR: My band was mistaken for a deer and shot at by a redneck in the woods.

I got more. lets hear yours.
Quote by QAZAR
*story*

Quote by QAZAR
i'm as bored as a straw in a monkeys ass.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

This one time I was playing in a band called Metallica, but they kicked me out and I made a band that some people think is even better.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
This one time I was playing in a band called Metallica, but they kicked me out and I made a band that some people think is even better.

No. Way.

I did the exact same!

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Why would a straw in a monkey's ass be bored?

Have you ever been in a monkey's ass? I can't say it's much fun.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
Have you ever been in a monkey's ass? I can't say it's much fun.
I think it's tremendous fun, actually. But to each his own, I guess
kill all humans
Quote by Eddie4President

jason?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
After my band played a party, just about the girls that were there decided to get up on stage and flash the crowd while dancing lol. They were doing some other funky stuff but I wasn't really paying attention. That's about the extent, nothing too funny lol. Next!
"Rock 'n Roll will never die."Malcom Young
ok this thread is not going the way i planned. so another story time.

We found this old guitar in the woods behind my house that we nicknamed the decrepit swine guitar. I kept it for a while until t started to smell bad, so we decided to get rid of it by lighting it on fire and smashing it on the ground. So we got drunk again, lit a fire in the fireplace behind the house and got to work on smashing it while filming it happen.

This was the first time we used the fireplace in about 3 years so apparently there was shit built up in it. it caught fire and turned into a volcano, almost burnt our village down. We got it on film too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4kxDet8ciQ