I got a question about joining the Air Force. Veterans would be a huge help here. I wanna be an aerial gunner, but I'm not sure if we'll have to parachute. Honestly, I don't see why we would. The pave lows are only 50 to 100 feet in the air. If Im wrong, please correct me. So, as an aerial gunner, would I need to parachute?
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Of course you would. That's basic flight safety in the military
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Of course you would. That's basic flight safety in the military

So does that mean everyone would learn to parachute. As in, Marines, Army, Coast guard, etc.?
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....

TS: So, as an aerial gunner, would I need to parachute?

Recruiter: Hell no son! You go down with that aircraft like a man!
TS: Phew... at least I won't have to jump.
You can try to parachute but helicopters have a nasty habit of decapitating you when you eject.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Zaphikh
TS: So, as an aerial gunner, would I need to parachute?

Recruiter: Hell no son! You go down with that aircraft like a man!
TS: Phew... at least I won't have to jump.

SIR, DOES THAT MEAN I REALLY DON'T JUMP, OR ARE YOU JUST ****ING WITH ME, SIR!!!

Quote by DjBrandenburg
SIR, DOES THAT MEAN I REALLY DON'T JUMP, OR ARE YOU JUST ****ING WITH ME, SIR!!!

You can't jump out of a pavlow
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by DjBrandenburg
So does that mean everyone would learn to parachute. As in, Marines, Army, Coast guard, etc.?

Don't be a pussy
Check out my band Disturbed
"The Bible tells us that thou shall not kill... F**K That S**T!"

"Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, FOR I AM THE BADDEST MOTHERF***ER IN THAT VALLER!"

not sure why I felt like posting the Jarhead quotes...
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Can I ask why would you want to be a pave low gunner? It have anything to do with Mw2? I have a few friends who joined as pilots and they say everyone gives the chopper people problems since they feel flying at 35000 feet at 700mph to be more manly than flying at 300 feet going 200 mph.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Quote by mrmystic
Can I ask why would you want to be a pave low gunner? It have anything to do with Mw2? I have a few friends who joined as pilots and they say everyone gives the chopper people problems since they feel flying at 35000 feet at 700mph to be more manly than flying at 300 feet going 200 mph.

Haha really? Being in a chopper seems riskier to me.
I see it that way too but you have to remember some of the pilots are the jocks like what you had in high school who had no idea anyone but themselves exist.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Fly an Apache. That's where the real shit is, and they are way better than pave lows on MWF2.
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
Harrier>Apache
This thread is now about mw2.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
I am in the navy, and if you are going to be in the air, then you will need to go to aircrew school.

Which definitely means alot of parachuting, and, in the navy's case, swimming.

You may never have to do it in a real life scenario, but they will make sure you damn well no how too, in case of a worst case scenario.

The swimming, is because you might have to bail of of a craft over water, wearing fifty pounds of gear.

so simply, any thing in the air means you will at one point have to parachute.
Quote by mrmystic
Harrier>Apache
This thread is now about mw2.

Apache = chopper gunner, therefore Apache owns harrier...
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
Last edited by Cato_60 at Dec 8, 2009,
Just join the Marine Corps and go infantry. Theres no pride in the chair force.
Quote by Cato_60
Apache = chopper gunner, therefore Apache owns harrier...

hated to have to do this but EMP
all electronics are down.
You chopper crashes waste of a 11 kill streak....
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W