I think I was 11.

Poor chaps in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ckF8z8cT4Q

Also, just sayin', I do not endorse watching any of these mentioned videos and I will not mention any for fear of Shinyside's fate.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Last edited by WyvernOmega at Dec 7, 2009,
I was told about all the shock sites, therefore, I was never unwillingly "exposed" to them.

But I did look some up for the lulz.
I think the pain olympics ,idr when.

I honestly almost barfed. That is the most disgusting thing ever.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I don't remember when. but I can go on them with no problem. I sometimes go on them for the lulz
This may be due to the fact because I've been watching gory movies for as long as I can remember.
It was way back when I was like 12, a certain site that had to do with a social gathering of citrus fruits.
I browse 4chan a LOT, tubgirl doesn't phase, and it didn't phase me the first time I saw it either. I'm a little desensitized to things I see through a computer monitor.
I've never actually seen one other than meat spin

EDIT: actually I had a quick glance a goatse a while back. I think someone snet me to the page for kittens on encyclopedia dram or something
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Last edited by iantheman at Dec 7, 2009,
When I was 15. A UGer was mad at me so he sent me a link to the Pain Series.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 7, 2009,
Never. Because im not an idiot

Never seen two girls one cup, never seen Pain Olympics, nadda. Why? Because why would I want to see that
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I don't remember, what I do remember is that unless it's gore it won't affect me.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by yellowfrizbee
Never. Because im not an idiot

Never seen two girls one cup, never seen Pain Olympics, nadda. Why? Because why would I want to see that

2g1c isn't that bad at least the girls are hot. pain olympics is disgusting though.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I'm not sure. I honestly haven't seen a whole lot of them.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.