I'm thinking about building my own 2x12 cab. Any suggestions where to get tolex, cloth, handles, etc?
Last edited by JackoMBA at Dec 7, 2009,
Have you ever been blown away by a company (in a good way)? I just have.

I ordered speaker grill, corners, handles, plates from these guys late Sunday Night (Dec 13):

Speaker Builders Supply

They replied very early Monday morning that they had processed my order, and later that day I received confirmation that it has shipped ... with a tracking number.

Anyhow, it showed up at my door today (Tuesday Dec 23), and I'm in Canada! The parts are just great. I was expecting cheaper stuff because of their great prices but the pieces are great and super heavy.

Mucho recommended.
They have a pretty small selection of speakers . . . . Other than that they seem pretty good.

try bltsound.com, I'm not positive on their shipping services or anything like that, but they have a big selection of Eminence speakers for cheaper than everywhere else, as well as some other cabinet parts for pretty cheap.
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.
Seems there isn't a link to e mail them to get a shipping quote on a few little things to mail to Europe.

I was looking to order the screws and washers that hold the back panel to a 4x12 cab, some rubber feet and speaker screws and T nuts

I
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
Last edited by Mr. Flying V at Dec 26, 2009,
I pretty well built the cab but I need the back cover screws and washers.

Whats a good source in Europe?
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical