Im searching kijiji just a few days ago, and I find myself a G major and a Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro pedal. So I went up to Edmonton on saturday to go and try it out. It did the job so I bought it for $500 cad. He threw in all the cables needed, for hookup, and a metal/aluminum pedal case for the Voodoo Lab GCP.
I got home later that day, stayed up till 3 in the morning trying to figure it out and modifing the 6505+'s 7pin Foot switch cable so I can use the G major relays for channel switching. And I must say after figureing it out it was pretty easy... It took me a while to figure it out as this is my first ever use of midi, but also the wording in the Voodoo Labs manual was confusing a bit.
Anyways heres some pictures.

So this is my rig in its current state.

This is the G major on my 6505+'s head.

This is the G major on a chair, its on the first preset I made *starts to tear up*

This the Ground Control Pro pedal recognizing its sexy master... muahahah... Sorry...

And this is the annoying drawback...

*Sighs*
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
schweet!

HNRMD!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Holy shizzle... I bet you kill innocent passers-by in the street when they hear your saccharine siren call tones, unbenown to them that indeed the calls will lead them to peril...

...I need to get laid.

PS . Gratz!
OH MY GOD.... the most amazing 6505 ever, and its a quarter stack.... do want...
thats a pretty killer 6505 you've got there. I love my Gmajor...but I'd much rather have your MIDI controller than the Behringer one I've got

EDIT:

I still need to get around to getting my XXX footswitch situation sorted out so I can use my MIDI board to change channels too
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Dec 8, 2009,
Very sexy, and I hate high gain amps.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Thanks guys. Yah I have a thread about my 1/4 stack 6505+, and no worries tubetime86 im not a uber gain *****, I'm more of an EVH fanboy, classic rock player...lol

And PabloGilberto, unfortunatly I live out in the country, I dont get many passers-by... but when I do... muahahahaha

To Eyebanez333:
Yah the Ground control by Voodoo Labs is awesome. But yah using the relay switching is awesome. However what kind of cable does the XXX use? Cause if its 7 pin or something you might need to cut it up and get a TRS 1/4" cable and fuze them together..lol you might be able to find some specs and info for the cable on tc electronics FAQs

But yah thanks everyone for the comments.

I've put it through 1 band practice so far and it was awesome, a lot less tap dancing in each song now...lol
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust