I'm a stereotypical Pisces.

I don't read my daily horoscope anymore. Last time I did, the guy was like, "Blah blah blah, you are doomed" . The time before that, he told me I would break my arm.
XIAOXI
Aries.

I'm prone to fits of violent,almost psychotic rage,followed by a light hike through the woods since I'm the outgoing and outdoorsy type.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

leo cuz lions are intense
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
So you guys know the "signs" are based on the original astrology 2000 years ago? The Earth isn't even oriented the same way any more.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
So you guys know the "signs" are based on the original astrology 2000 years ago? The Earth isn't even oriented the same way any more.

Buzzkill.
Aries
I've heard it makes me a womanizer. Its not my fault I was born this way.
girl came up to me "what's your sign?". this is where i should have just just left and passed out, but noooooo, i answered the damn question "Gemini." she goes "o yeah, you seem chill, i knew you were a Gemini, they are such chill people."

which only goes to prove how stupid people are. Gemini is in fact one of the most unstable zodiac signs, hence the twins, split personalities, biploar. I'm sure she had no idea what my sign was, and i could have said any sign and she would have said "yeah i knew you were, they are such chill people."

anyone that mentions horoscopes i just drop the conversation with immeadiately.
Capricorn...someone should tell me what that means.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Sagittarius - Half pit, Half horse!!!!!
Gear: Fender Custom 3 Pickup Telecaster, Fender American Std Telecaster ('10 3burst), Fender Kurt Cobain Jag, Gibson Les Paul Std ('97 Honeyburst), Orange Tiny Terror HW + PPC112, Marshall JCM-1H, Vox Night Train NT15H, Fender Champ 600.
Capricorn.
| | | | | | |

'What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end'

~I'm a girl.~
scorpio yeah boy
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibra! How you doin this evening? ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by theGlitch
fish.

You must love fish sticks.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by TSmitty6
girl came up to me "what's your sign?". this is where i should have just just left and passed out, but noooooo, i answered the damn question "Gemini." she goes "o yeah, you seem chill, i knew you were a Gemini, they are such chill people."

which only goes to prove how stupid people are. Gemini is in fact one of the most unstable zodiac signs, hence the twins, split personalities, biploar. I'm sure she had no idea what my sign was, and i could have said any sign and she would have said "yeah i knew you were, they are such chill people."

anyone that mentions horoscopes i just drop the conversation with immeadiately.

And thats why you never get laid.

Also, Libra I think.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Last edited by The Charm at Dec 8, 2009,