Need to replace pots in my Gibson V. Any suggetions? Was looking at dimazio 500k pots. Any info on reliability on these?
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Dimarzio aren't anything special, probably the same manufacturer as your gibson pots. CTS are where it's at. The RS guitarworks ones are the best I've tried but any CTS pot is going to be good.
Quote by Roc8995
Dimarzio aren't anything special, probably the same manufacturer as your gibson pots. CTS are where it's at. The RS guitarworks ones are the best I've tried but any CTS pot is going to be good.

what mail orders cary them?
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Quote by Roc8995
Only www.rsguitarworks.net carries their proprietary CTS, but google CTS pots and you'll find a million places that sell them.

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=cts+500k+audio+taper+pot

word. thanks. i was posting from my phone so i didnt feel like searching and having to wait. haha. lazy i know.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Alpha pots all the way. Srsly.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Alpha are good too. I think they're stock on gibsons now? I like the taper of CTS a bit more.
Quote by Roc8995
Alpha are good too. I think they're stock on gibsons now? I like the taper of CTS a bit more.

I'm diggin the cts pots. Buying the rs upgrade package for the v/explorer. Not sure if I want vintage or modern yet though. Got till friday to figure shit out
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT