Page 1 of 2
I bought a pair of Sennheiser CX300 II yesterday for 50.

Amazing. But theyre kinda bass heavy and the highs arent as clear as I wanted. :P

Your music-hearing devices?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by skaterskagg1
Anything but skull candy. Skull candy earbuds are total shit.

Agreed.

I don't use earbuds, got some Senn' HD205s for my musical listenery. Pretty damn awesome for what I paid. Although I am eyeing up either the HD555s or a set of Grados...

ಠ_ಠ

wat

standard ipod headphones/earbuds, i think they sound great. (to an extent anyway)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Skull candy are for twats.
When I buy, I buy for cost V performance.
So, Senh...sennheisser(sp) are best quality sound, but most expensive.
otherwise, I use the sony or Ipod sound cancelling in-ear whatsits.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
$2 Ashton headphones. They were $20, but being thrown out for $2. They get the job done, and can't complain for $2.
Sennheiser HD215s. Beautiful headphones for the $100 pricetag. Better than anything I've listened to in a while. Not as bass heavy as alot of headphones, which is a refreshing change, they don't have that rumble that alot do, until the song actually has one. They're monitoring headphones, so it's exactly as recorded.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Senn CX300-II, had the first ones but my cat chewed through them
DO IT LIVE
Sennheiser HD205's got 'em for about £60.

I like 'em.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I just got those Apple in ear ones today. They were returned to the store, so I got them less than half price. They sound great though.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
I have some Maxell ones that are pretty good, and some Samson monitoring headphones, and some ipod earbuds that are junk. And I think I've got some Sennheiser earbuds somewhere still.
Koss headphones and regular iPod earbuds. But I don't like the earbuds.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I've got the same as TS, Sennheiser CX300II, for which I payed AU$90. They sound great, but I'm not a fan of behind-the-neck headphones (if you have headphones like that, you know what I'm talking about. You either love 'em or hate 'em).

I had Skullcandy headphones before I got these. They were great for like 2 months, but then they started to break around the input jack (which is a real weak spot for all Skullcandy headphones I've found). What happened was that some of the frequencies got through, while others didn't, so I only got some of the mix of the music I was listening too - sometimes I'd only hear vocals, other times I'd only hear guitar, other times I'd only hear a few layers of the guitar. It actually sounded kinda cool, but for headphones, it just wouldn't do. So I took them back, and they gave me these Sennheisers. 4 months later the Sennheisers wore out, so I took them back and they gave me a new set of the same headphones, no questions asked. I'll see how long I can ride this one purchase for
Also got the CX 300 II. LOADS of volume but yeah it doesn't deal well at all with the highs, especially if synths and stuff are panned far left.
Surprising how much people still use their iPod ones.
They last me about a month w/o getting crackly sound.

Also, I like black.

Tdk Mp100
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

Are these Unionjack's headphones?
"THE PRESTIGE series"

Also, I like black.

I've got the free earbuds that came with my dad's mp3 player, because they're the only ones that still work. The 3 pairs of iPod headphones fell apart, the closed back ones I had stopped working in one ear, the 2 around the ear pairs I had broke, and my wireless ones broke a while ago.
Quote by Alex Vik
Lighten up dude, it's a joke about a banned member on here.

Oh, well this is Ackward
Quote by So-Cal
Oh, well this is Ackward

...Awkward.

Also, I like black.

I use Creative Labs ear buds. Not sure the model, but pretty damn good sound for the money.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by metalheadblues
guess I'm the only one using a sony walkman head phones on a non walkman phone..
I need to get a good set cuz nothing compares to my original

Teh fones r teh suck, gett a porttablE sPeaka ßo evEr1 hrs ur koOl muzaks, its ze ShizZ.

Sony Walkman/bundled earphones in general suck.

Also, I like black.

My cheap beater pair that go everywhere with me are JVC Marshmallows. For $17, they're fantastic. Then I have some pair of Sony ones that go over my head that my uncle gave me when he moved. Not sure about the model, but I use them at my computer, in my amp, etc..
AKG K242 HD
Koss Pro4AAT
and Creative EP-630 (same as Sennheiser CX300 for less money) for work or portable use

I also have a pair of pretty good sennheiser inear plugs.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Page 1 of 2