I dont know much about pickups,But i'm hoping on getting some new pickups DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire ( F-Spaced ? )
For my OLP John Petrucci.Any help will be appreciated
First of all...

What amp are you using?
What aspect of your tone are you not happy with?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I have a Peavey Vypyr amp.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this.But i know i want my tone to be as close as John Petrucci if thats possible.From what i've read everyone who owns the guitar have changed the pickups,This is the best guitar i own so i dont really know how bad the pickups are,If i had to say anything bad about them i'd say their quite muddy maybe and too much bass ?( From my knowledge ).So i'm guessing John Petrucci's pickups would be a good upgrade for me.

And i just had to ask first before i purchase something that may not be worth it.
Have you tried toying with your amp settings to clear up the muddy/bassy tone?

On the topic of amps... that's the foundation of tone. No matter what pickups you get, you won't replicate Petrucci's tone through a Peavey Vypyr.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
This isn't really the advice you wanted, so apologies in advance.

Ditch the pickup idea for now, save up about $400 - $600 and find a used Mesa Boogie DC-5.

Changing the pickups will make a slight difference, but that amp will get you about 90% of the way towards JP's tone.

Thank me later.
I've actually thought about getting a Mesa Boogie amp way before thinking about getting new pickups,Not that i can't save up enough money for one i just haven't had any luck on finding one.
Which Vypyr do you have? Maybe try the Tube 60.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??