Page 1 of 3
Hey pit,

I've been wondering about something lately.
What's up with the huge love for pink shirts on men by girls ?
It's generally considered the most feminine colour there is, and last time i checked,
girls want a MAN and not a 'nice guy' wearing pink.
What's up with the love for a feminine colour on a man when they want their guys to be masculine ?

Some "men" think doing everything a woman tells them to do will get them laid
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Pink shirts is the uniform of the douchebag. Stay away, and hate from a far.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
faggots
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It's something like, a girl is attracted to a confident man, and when a man is confident about his sexuallity that is also attractive. As you said, pink is a feminine colour. When a man wears a feminine colour like pink it shows he's confident.

Atleast that's what some girl told me once. Later diagnosed with psycho-mania or something.

Girls are stupid and guys are stupid for listening to them

^I'm sorry,but that is as gay as you can be without having another man brush your teeth with his penis.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Last edited by Pr0gNut at Dec 8, 2009,
Pink shirts are worn by men with pride and confidence.
Plus, TS is shallow and pedantic.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I wear purple most of the time (but it's not collared shirts). That's pretty close to pink, but that's just because purple is my favorite color, not that chicks dig it.

/crazybigjmascisfan
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
It ain't pink!
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Dawnwalker

This.
After all, pink is just another colour. Why should it be marked as female? I have a pink shirt that suits me quite well.
Quote by Dawnwalker

You know what other shirts are worn by men with pride and confidence?

Coincidence? Probably,but it doesn't change the fact that nearly every man I've seen in a pink shirt was a douche bag .

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

pink shirts are worn by three types of people:
Douches
Homosexuals uncomfortable with their sexuality
Heterosexuals comfortable with their sexuality
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
I've been a fan of pink shirts when it was stupid to be, and now when it's cool to be. I don't really find colours to be tagged with sexes like many do.
Probably why purple's been my favorite colour for years. =3
I wear a pink shirt n black tie on the right occasion, looks pretty good. Makes you stand out from the other 50 lads all wearing black shirt & huge gold chain
Quote by Dawnwalker
This post is SYK-approved. ^

I love to wear pink shirts, especially with a black or gray tie.
I look good in pink, and it seems to attract women. All signs point to pink = awesome.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It's just a fucking colour, get over it.
¯|(°_o)/¯
I believe the LA bands in the 80's decided to dress like women to look feminine, why not make a thread asking why THEY wanted to look like women?
DeVillains!
Quote by Dawnwalker

Indeed
I personally don't find men wearing pink shirts attractive, but if its what they want to wear who am I to stop them.
Once when I was drunk and couldn't find my shirt I put on this girls tiny cute pink jacket, like real tight, stomach showing, and walked to the gas station to get more mixer. Got some funny looksXD

I've only owned 1 pink shirt, it was a joke though, it said all my black shirts are dirty, and I wear a lot of black.
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 8, 2009,
If it looks good and works well then go ahead and wear it, but most of the people I've seen with one on are prats wearing them just for the sake of wearing a pink shirt.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
I don't understand the stigma of wearing a pink shirt. It looks better than a scraggy, ill fitting, boring black band shirt.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Pink shirts is the uniform of the douchebag. Stay away, and hate from a far.

This is pretty much it.

It's not gay or anything, it's a fucking colour. But it seems to me only douches wear pink.
Quote by Butt Rayge
This is pretty much it.

It's not gay or anything, it's a fucking colour. But it seems to me only douches wear pink.

that too; to me, it looks stupid on guys - if you want to wear it, that's another argument entirely. But it looks mismatched to me. At the same time I haven't met anyone wearing a pink shirt that wasn't a complete twat.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Only real men aren't afraid to wear pink you douchebag,...

Some guys just liek to wear pink,.. so what? Just cause you wear black all the time cause your afraid of other people making fun of you and calling you gay must give you the right to make ridicule others for wearing something as trivial as a colourful shirt,...
Quote by Zox
It's just a fucking colour, get over it.
I wish there were more people like you.
I thought pink went out a while ago? Now all i see is checkered shirts, hell, even i own a couple.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Boohoo guys, someone is wearing a shirt with a collor that is not black. boohoo.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
Boohoo guys, someone is wearing a shirt with a collor that is not black. boohoo.

Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Avery1

I really hope you're joking, but jusging by the rest of your post, you weren't

Pink. Is. A. Colour.

It is not a measure of anyones masculinity or sexuality.

Wear it if you want, I don't mind. But you're a delusional douche if you think you're any better for it.
Bad pink for men to wear:

Light pink, Hot Pink,

Good pink for men to wear:

Deep Pink
, Neon Pink ['Shcoking Pink'], Bright pink

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variations_of_pink.

In other words, pale pinks are a no, but dark/deep/neon pink is perfectly fine.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by Avery1

Some guys just liek to wear pink,.. so what? Just cause you wear black all the time cause your afraid of other people making fun of you and calling you gay must give you the right to make ridicule others for wearing something as trivial as a colourful shirt,...

You can't gauge someones masculinity or sexuality because of the colour of their clothes, maybe ass-less chaps but thats about it.

And it just so happens that all the faux-hawk wearing, trendy, cool kids wear the pink polo shirts. AKA douchebags.

Also at you for probably wearing pink polos'
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
It's a color. Whether it looks good or not depends on who it's on and what it's worn with.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
You can wear pink if you want, I don't care. I personally don't wear it because I don't like the color, but if I'd like it I'd have no problem wearing it.
What kind of girl loves that?

Last I heard, pink is a power dressing color. But I wouldn't really respect anyone in hot pink, male or female.

Personally, I think the most feminine color a guy can pull off is purple. And that's only if you pop your collar and are asking for an assbeating. Otherwise, stick to basic solid non-effeminate colors.

Stick to black, actually.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Neon pink is douchey.

It says:
"Look at me- I have low self esteem."
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Page 1 of 3