Hi folks!

I have played on nylon guitar for a while and now I want to bye the better sounding steelstring one. I'm playing some songs but not some professional (yet), just teaching more and more. Im ready to spend about 200-300€ on acoustic guitar. I want to buy one for a long time that I would be able to play on it as long as it possible and never get tired of it. I have tested only YAMAHA in a local shop and it has deep and nice sound. Does electro-acoustic worth spending 100€ more on it? And what would you suggest?

I thought about:

YAMAHA FG700MS for 220€
and
TAKAMINE EG440SC for 320€

maybe other ones?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Epiphone PR-5E (I think thats what its called)

around €275 fi i'm not mistaken.
Good guitar

Another one: Guvnor G300AE
"I want a drink"

"You always want something. In Tibet, if they want something...they give something away"

"Do they? That must be why they are such a dominant global power"

Brought to you by Graham Linehan and Dylan Moran
Quote by BoxerLadABC
Epiphone PR-5E (I think thats what its called)

around €275 fi i'm not mistaken.
Good guitar

Another one: Guvnor G300AE

We have only "Epiphone PR-4E" here and its about 170€ with bag and etc. What can you say about ones that I mentioned?
YAMAHA FG700MS is in stock and TAKAMINE EG440SC should be delivered.
Quote by intogtar
We have only "Epiphone PR-4E" here and its about 170€ with bag and etc. What can you say about ones that I mentioned?
YAMAHA FG700MS is in stock and TAKAMINE EG440SC should be delivered.

1. No...epiphone PR-5E
2. I'm not familiar with those
"I want a drink"

"You always want something. In Tibet, if they want something...they give something away"

"Do they? That must be why they are such a dominant global power"

Brought to you by Graham Linehan and Dylan Moran
i've never gotten to play a faith, but i've heard good things. this guitar seems to be all-solid, which is nice, AND it has an englemann top, which can mean a tiny bit less volume but more nuance to the sound.

Quote by scippy
http://www.mannsmusic.co.uk/product/21/fsg/faith-saturn-dreadnought-acoustic-nat.html
I'll order one of these in few days. I haven't tried it, so I can't comment it's sound or quality but I've done lots of research and from what I've heard from sound demos and read from reviews, it seems like a great guitar.
I recently bought a Faith Eclipse Venus (£429). It is solid wood and sounds good plugged in or unplugged. It has good resonance and sustain. Also it came with a hard case which I didn't realise until I paid for it.

I have never been keen on buying a guitar I haven't played and bought the Faith after the shop suggested I give it a go along with several others.