Page 1 of 7
It's probably because he's half-black.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
why don't you people cut him a break he's been working hard and he'll do stuff just watch

[^average response in this thread]
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
how many threads does there have to be of obama, hes a president, people always disagree with their actions, who gives a shit anymore
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
even bush in his second term did better. thanks for making my day TS!!!
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Yeah well if you were to ignore all the crybaby-republicans who is against anything obama says or does he'd be at atleast 77% so I think that's really good, actually.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I blame the Republicans

EDIT: ^^^ Fuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
From a non US viewpoint he's doing extremely well. The only thing I disagree with really is the fact that he is sending yet more troops to the Middle East, but I can see why he is doing so.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
kthanxbai

That was constructive wasn't it... if you have nothing to say don't bother.
I hate that everyone in the US jumps the bandwagon and joins in on the Obama-hating... He's a good president, he've got a lot of good stuff coming up and understands what it takes to take his country through this crisis. A million times better than that asshole/moron Bush.
Obama is too smart for the American population, they won't notice it.
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by Kensai
Yeah well if you were to ignore all the crybaby-republicans who is against anything obama says or does he'd be at atleast 77% so I think that's really good, actually.

The Gallup Poll is the most widely recognized pollster system in America. It is used for more than just politics, and is regarded as the most reliable and objective poll measuring system.
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

I'm a bit disappointed but he's doing the job so far against all the morons in DC.
Quote by kingbabyduck
The Gallup Poll is the most widely recognized pollster system in America. It is used for more than just politics, and is regarded as the most reliable and objective poll measuring system.

So...? It doesn't take in the fact that republicans are behaving like children and are against anything obama does/says just on principle, does it?

So he's at atleast 77%.

In the new Dec. 4-6 Gallup Daily results, Obama's approval rating is 14% among Republicans, 42% among independents, and 83% among Democrats.

The republicans are dragging the rating down alot.
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 8, 2009,
Probably because expectations were way to high. Seeing as how he hasn't cured global warming, cured AIDs, created world peace punched Gordon Brown in the face, people will be dissapointed in him
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Well,look what he was left with when he took office.He promised change,and since he couldn't fix the massive clusterf*ck he inherited with a snap of his fingers,people started throwing a fit.There's also some insane propaganda and hate mongering going on about him in some media outlets,and people get caught up in that as well.People here may have issues with him,but internationally he's seen as a good president.

I say we should at least give him a shot.Clinton had a lot of negativity surrounding his presidency in his first year in office,and look how it turned out.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by GustavLW
I hate that everyone in the US jumps the bandwagon and joins in on the Obama-hating... He's a good president, he've got a lot of good stuff coming up and understands what it takes to take his country through this crisis. A million times better than that asshole/moron Bush.

this

Quote by OlivierF
Obama is too smart for the American population, they won't notice it.

and this

but come on, tbh the reason the polls are low, well every american and probly everyone else in the world is to blame
we put such high expectations on obama. so in reality unless he achieved all them expectations at once he was doomed to fail in opinions because of this
everyone needs to give him a break, lay off his back and let him do his job
he is doing a good job
you americans cant seem to see the good thing you have and you will only realise when he goes how good he actually was

politics and what he wants to do, cant be done in the short term. it has to be a long term plan. hence let him carry on. stop giving such OTT high expectations cos of course with them expectations it is going to be an anti climax
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
Quote by kingbabyduck

ummm....ok? He wasn't talking about the poll's reliability.
Quote by Kensai
So...? It doesn't take in the fact that republicans are behaving like children and are against anything obama does/says just on principle, does it?

So he's at atleast 77%.

Oh ya, that's right, since every single person in the US who is not Republican, which so happens to be 77%, approves of what Obama does? Good statistical analysis.

Quote by kingbabyduck
Oh ya, that's right, since every single person in the US who is not Republican, which so happens to be 77%, approves of what Obama does? Good statistical analysis.

hes famous on UG so hes correct, idiot.

edit\ that was inb4 ppl start taking his side.

edit edit\ im not taking either side. dont care.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by kingbabyduck

Re-check my post, smartass.

From your posts I'm assuming you're a whiney republican, have fun with that.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
hes famous on UG so hes correct, idiot.

You're probably one too.
Quote by Kensai

So he's at atleast 77%.

The republicans are dragging the rating down alot.

Yes, because people with different opinions don't matter, especially when they're from this country.

It goes both ways. Liberals hate him for not being liberal, conservatives hate him for being too liberal.

He's doing damn good, and I really didn't like him when he first came into office...
Last edited by DangerPat 00 at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by footsteps7173
even bush in his second term did better. thanks for making my day TS!!!

Where did you see that? Because if it said it on that site I must have missed it.

The only one I saw for him was Dec. 2001 and that was really high. But that was right after the September 11 attacks so you can't really use that to fairly judge his approval. Almost everyone was supportive of him immediately after the attacks.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this right now. It is right around 50%, which seems about right. If you consider the split between Dems and Reps in the US it makes sense that it would be around 50. It seems that almost every Republican is a hard core Obama hater just because their friends tell them to be.

I feel like it is hard to judge a President in only one year. Especially one that took the job in the middle of 2 wars and a recession. There is only so much you can try to change in a year. People need to lessen their expectations a little. He has at least 4 years to work on the things he promised. Don't assume it will all magically happen right away.
Quote by DangerPat 00
Yes, because people with different opinions don't matter, especially when they're from this country.

Way to take my post and prove it entirely.

You guys are doing my job for me.
Quote by GustavLW

Good stuff? Like what? The only thing I see coming is the cost of living going up and more nannying from government.

However, there is ONE thing I will give him credit for and that is stopping going after medical marijuana, though even the Dems stop short and still support this idiotic war on drugs.

Obama and Dems are pushing cap&trade which in a time of many having financial difficulties this would raise the cost of everything and fuel bills making people struggle even more.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Well,look what he was left with when he took office.He promised change,and since he couldn't fix the massive clusterf*ck he inherited with a snap of his fingers,people started throwing a fit.There's also some insane propaganda and hate mongering going on about him in some media outlets,and people get caught up in that as well.People here may have issues with him,but internationally he's seen as a good president.

I say we should at least give him a shot.Clinton had a lot of negativity surrounding his presidency in his first year in office,and look how it turned out.

QFT.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by LK_revival
Good stuff? Like what? The only thing I see coming is the cost of living going up and more nannying from government.

However, there is ONE thing I will give him credit for and that is stopping going after medical marijuana, though even the Dems stop short and still support this idiotic war on drugs.

Obama and Dems are pushing cap&trade which in a time of many having financial difficulties this would raise the cost of everything and fuel bills making people struggle even more.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/rulings/promise-kept/
There's a lot more stuff that's in the works though.
middleschoolers love politics
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Kensai
Way to take my post and prove it entirely.

You guys are doing my job for me.

You're getting mad because you think a certain group of people are acting like children for not having the same beliefs as you. PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, and the majority in America, the voting population for the United States, apparently have different ones from you.
He was doomed from the start;
Extremely high expectations
Recession (no one's fault, I believe this is entriely cyclical, but he's Prez and here's the recession)
Maniac Democrats in the House and Senate who reflect on him (Pelosi)

Everyone expected things to be fixed five minutes after he took office. It wasn't going to happen.

I'm being fair about this- I don't agree with him, and I'm a conservative, but whoever took office would have had a really tough time with the circumstances.

That being said, personally I'm glad his ratings are low, and I agree he's not the right choice for this country.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by Kensai
Re-check my post, smartass.

From your posts I'm assuming you're a whiney republican, have fun with that.

You're probably one too.

You're right, I'm wrong. Is that how it should be? Am I going to be treated like a child because I put my opinion up, hoping it to be respected, only to be attacked by an Ad Hominem?

I think it's really cool how he let us totally fork our economny and now in a few years the dollar will be worth nothing because he saw fit to BS it together with tax money and delay its inevitable failure for a few more years because the American public lives beyond its means rather than just letting it go and more permanently fixing the problem.

But that's just me.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Quote by DangerPat 00
You're getting mad because you think a certain group of people are acting like children for not having the same beliefs as you. PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, and the majority in America, the voting population for the United States, apparently have different ones from you.

Nah,some republicans are acting absolutely ridiculous in this country.I'm sorry,but marching in Washington holding signs of the president portrayed as Hitler just because he isn't of the same political affiliation as you is f*cking insane.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by DangerPat 00

Maybe you should read the news. You obviously missed something.
Quote by kingbabyduck
You're right, I'm wrong. Is that how it should be? Am I going to be treated like a child because I put my opinion up, hoping it to be respected, only to be attacked by an Ad Hominem?

Now we're getting somewhere.

Try putting up your opinion without the sarcasm, maybe that will stop the snide remarks, princess.
Quote by DangerPat 00

Republicans ARE acting like children, and I'm not just saying that because their opinions differ from mine. If I saw other parties acting like children I would acknowledge it. Republicans are using scare tactics and sometimes blatant lies to smear Obama. Have you seen some of the anti health care reform commercials on tv? They're extremely idiotic.
Last edited by Masamune at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by Masamune
Republicans ARE acting like children, and I'm not just saying that because their beliefs differ from mine. If I saw other parties acting like children I would acknowledge it. Republicans are using scare tactics and sometimes blatant lies to smear Obama. Have you seen some of the anti health care reform commercials on tv? They're extremely idiotic.

Dems have been masters at lies and scare tactics through out also.
well George.W.Bush had high approval rating at start but by the end of the 8 year term he was hated
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.