I was thinking going to a Guitar Center next month to trade in my Roland Cube 60 and and get a different amp. i narrowed down to 2 amps the Vox VT50 50W or Fender Super-Champ XD. im just not happy with the tones coming out of the Cube 60 and the effects aren't that great. a freind of mine has the Vox VT30 and it sounds great. so which of the 2 amps would be better? and out of the 2, who has the better effects? i currently use the Boss MT-2 and Schecter C1-FR
What are you playing?

Metal is the Vox's strong point, while Classic Rock and Blues would be more suitable for the Fender.
I'd pick a Peavey Vypyr for metal... but between the two the Vox would be the better choice for metal.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
i'm also looking at the Peavey Vypyr 75 which is $100 less than than Vox VT50. im going to try both of the amps out when i make my trip to guitar center, but out of the two, which one would be best bang for the buck?
Last edited by deadmanwalkin00 at Dec 9, 2009,
If you have it narrowed down to 2 you should test them both and see which will fit your style/tone better, to be honest.
Quote by ragingkitty
I'd pick a Peavey Vypyr for metal... but between the two the Vox would be the better choice for metal.

+1