Hi someone gave me a Maestro guitar today. He said it came out of the sixties. It's an electric and the number on the back is Lg - 100. Can anyone point me out a website or maybe give me some more info about it?

Thanks
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Whats is the body stying? as in SG, LP, Strat, Tele, etc

not strat or tele. dunno what sg of lp is bro..sorry
^ Probably none of those mate.

Photos will really help here.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
how do i upload a pic? its kinda like a tele but...its upside down..if u know what i mean?
Well, I've seen a bunch of these old Japanese guitars, so I've got a basic idea of what it's lkely to be.

Just take a photo and upload it to photobucket or tinypic or something. Then when you post it here just do it like this:

(Invalid img)
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by jomammasafly
really? but do you guys know about who made maestro?

Wll there actually is two guitar companies called Maestro.
1. An acoustic guitar company

2. Low-end guitars aimed at kids thats under Gibson. (named maestro as well)
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Wll there actually is two guitar companies called Maestro.
1. An acoustic guitar company

2. Low-end guitars aimed at kids thats under Gibson. (named maestro as well)

Really? So i'm assuming this is the crappy Gibson product. But is it really that crap? I need to have it re-wired and also put new knobs on.
Quote by jomammasafly
Really? So i'm assuming this is the crappy Gibson product. But is it really that crap? I need to have it re-wired and also put new knobs on.

Just becuase it was possibly the low end one doesn't mean its crap. ive heard alot of cheap guitars with a kickass sound. But wiring yea i personally on most guitars would change them out. I used the pots and switches from guitarfetish when upgrading my old guitar. made it a whole a lot better.

now if only my old guitar was still with me..

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff
Just becuase it was possibly the low end one doesn't mean its crap. ive heard alot of cheap guitars with a kickass sound. But wiring yea i personally on most guitars would change them out. I used the pots and switches from guitarfetish when upgrading my old guitar. made it a whole a lot better.

now if only my old guitar was still with me..

Aaaaah im getting more excited hehe..tomorrow ill add a pic of my electric i took in for a new set up and also touch up... the guy that's fixing it has a HUGE collection..he gave me this maestro..he's got over a hundred guitars he's been collecting over years.. one of my favs was his nevada gretch...wow.. but ya hes got everything from 50's gibsons to custom tele's
damn a nevada gretsch...... GIMMIE!! lmao i could care less if it was a righty i want that thing now lol

I love Gretsch's as you can see

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion