I'll make this quick since I'm headed to work but I wound up trading my oldschool Kent electric for a couple new items. The Kent was a good guitar but I never really fell in love with it's (super) short 23.75" scale.

The new acquisitions:

TS9 Tube Screamer

Oh yeah! 1987 Yamaha DSR-1000. You can hear it in the chorus of "DCFC" in my profile. Pretty tweakable synth/keyboard. Super happy overall. Thanks for looking!
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Nice pics brah

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
an '87?
"Sign your guitar? I'll sign your arse if you want me to!" - Herman Li, at a guitar clinic in Malaysia

er, good pedals. Frakking awesome pics!

HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
hngd, your camera's pretty sweet too
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
What did you shoot that with, an LC-A or something?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Nice pix man.

Oh yeah... nice gear too
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Thanks for all the pic props and the occasional gear kudos, haha. The pictures were shot with a Nikon D40, 18-55mm kit lens and a wirelessly triggered SB-600 flash. The LC-A effect is courtesy of some fancy editing
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Quote by ShredFlame
an '87?

Yeah, apparently so. Through some research, pre-trade, I discovered the DSR-1000 was the second to best model Yamaha offered throughout '87 only. It originally retailed for $1,500
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
I really like the effects you used for your pictures. Very kewl- do you use a certain editing software? I have the TS9DX- the ting is ripp'n it's such a great pedal. Congrats on your new additions!

Thanks! It's a pretty drawn out process I use in Photoshop CS2. And I agree about the TS9, very happy with it.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.