Alright, this thread is for those people who actually managed to make something decent in FlockDraw without a bunch of people coming in and screwing it all up. Please don't post random bullcrap.

I made this one a few minutes ago with someone else:

The pear one is just the best, but it was even better before someone screwed up the background
Haha, are you talking about the one with pear vs yoda? I still have the original that me and the others made but I don't know if I am allowed to post it. I messaged primusfan but I'm waiting for a reply.
Quote by damian_91
The pear one is just the best, but it was even better before someone screwed up the background

it got remade after the backgound was screwed up and turned out amazing....
...then got messed about with again!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by Run Erratic
it got remade after the backgound was screwed up and turned out amazing....
...then got messed about with again!

Yeah, I was there too, but Yoda looked far better before.
Indeed he did... i hate that fill tool, I screwed up the mordor pic once with that too.

EDIT: I just read the rules and I figure that since it isn't the pear itself nor is it spam, it is allowed. So yeah, this was the most epic picture ever. Pity that we had to redo it once because the background got screwed, but it is still epic.

Last edited by Limaj_daas at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by Limaj_daas
Please don't post random bullcrap.

......I need a sense of humour

I don't know what FlockDraw creations are....I'm suddenly slightly interested
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
......I need a sense of humour

I don't know what FlockDraw creations are....I'm suddenly slightly interested

Flockdraw is just a website where about 1-15 people can work on a mspaint-like environment at once. It's pretty fun but in some "rooms" like the ultimate guitar room , there are just tons of douchebags who spam and let nothing really happen. So yeah, you can just make your own room and get a few people to join and make something cool.
Quote by Limaj_daas
Flockdraw is just a website where about 1-15 people can work on a mspaint-like environment at once. It's pretty fun but in some "rooms" like the ultimate guitar room , there are just tons of douchebags who spam and let nothing really happen. So yeah, you can just make your own room and get a few people to join and make something cool.

That actually sounds like a really cool idea, I'll try it out once i've got the right Adobe flash and crap
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off