http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/msg/1499952859.html

This was on craigslist, and i actually thought it was pretty sexy, whatcha think? The only thing i dont like is the headstock, and i can live with the DMC.

Any info you can get from the pics are also appreciated.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
ok....never seen one like that before
how much wll you bid for it you think?
Btw not even sure its fender. I offered some superfluous items in my house, xbox 360, home theater system with surround sound, wireless mic and receiver. If thats a no go ill go to cash.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
It doesn't look Fender, headstock shape seems a bit off, and there's defiantely no branding.
And I wouldn't offer a home theater system for it, could be a cheap ass copy with a nice pickup.
Offer something that is definately worth less than it is. And ask for a serial number, check it to see if it's a Fender.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
It doesn't look Fender, headstock shape seems a bit off, and there's defiantely no branding.
And I wouldn't offer a home theater system for it, could be a cheap ass copy with a nice pickup.
Offer something that is definately worth less than it is. And ask for a serial number, check it to see if it's a Fender.

Says there is no markings or serial number.

TS, try it out, see if you like it, offer $250 or so for it. There is no brand name giving it higher value, looks like a partsocaster to me, and with all the crap done to it not many people would want all that on a guitar (the etchings and DMC thing).
I might swap out the neck if i get it, whats the consensus on guitar fetish necks? and speaking purely aesthetics, would you go maple or rosewood fretboard?
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
i don't know if i would trust guitar fetish necks just because i don't think you can get serious quality out of a $40 neck. then again, i've never tried one. i personally would go with a mighty mite neck, but if you're trying to keep it under a budget then it might be interesting to try the guitar fetish necks. don't make any orders until you actually try the neck, though!

and i prefer rosewood myself, but i think maple looks nicer and more uniform haha i'm kind of in the worst spot. love the playability of one, and love the looks of the other. i know of tons of people who don't have any preference though, which i think is really strange.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
IM GONNA BUY IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

ok no im not (i'm broke ) buttt i would have to pass...just throws me off cosmetically
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i don't know if i would trust guitar fetish necks just because i don't think you can get serious quality out of a $40 neck. then again, i've never tried one. i personally would go with a mighty mite neck, but if you're trying to keep it under a budget then it might be interesting to try the guitar fetish necks. don't make any orders until you actually try the neck, though!

and i prefer rosewood myself, but i think maple looks nicer and more uniform haha i'm kind of in the worst spot. love the playability of one, and love the looks of the other. i know of tons of people who don't have any preference though, which i think is really strange.

Yah, ive been kinda interested in their necks, but they are just so cheap... but everyone seems to love their stuff. And i know how you feel i love the look of maple, but i like the sound of rosewood.

Quote by williamdllr
IM GONNA BUY IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

ok no im not (i'm broke ) buttt i would have to pass...just throws me off cosmetically

Live in tampa? and it is kinda odd looking, but i like it in a weird way.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
I can dig it. I'd cover the DMC with stickers though.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by khfan23
I might swap out the neck if i get it, whats the consensus on guitar fetish necks? and speaking purely aesthetics, would you go maple or rosewood fretboard?

not too bad. The binding on mine was actually kinda sharp at the corners, so it felt really wierd, but you could probably just sand it down. Its also not garunteed to fit in with the neck pocket, so youll have to do some sanding.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ