Page 1 of 3
Letter 'C' piece due Friday the 18th.

Ok, here's the dealio.

You sign up by posting "in" in this thread. When I get a decent amount of people, I will randomly assign a letter. You are then to write a minimum of a 10 line piece where a minimum of 85% of the words start with the letter given. I will calculate the %'s by straight:

Number of words starting with the letter
------------------------------------------------------------- x 100 = %
Total number of words

I will give a reasonably long deadline, since this isn't as easy as one might think. I will also avoid awkward letters like Q. Once this first matchup is done, I will start round 2 and assign a new letter for all those going on to work with. This will require some dedication; but should really showcase some talent.

Props to Carmel for giving me this idea and inspiring the comp.

+4,+3,+2 for winners.

Go.

1)zC*
2)bassbeat*
3)hendrix_fan_141414141
4)kdownes*
5)synth*
6)daemikeika*
7) cous cous cous cous cous*
8)cubs-alllllleeeeeeen
9)misfitsramones*
10)ninja-ted
11)mikeskiboshski*
I'll say in, but given my recent track record of failing to submit feel free to turn me down haha. I do like the sounds of this one though.
incontrovertibly i find myself intrigued yet insanely inspired by this seemingly innocuous suggestion in which i shall indeniably be competing.
i thought this was gonna be about writting a letter to someone or something.
in, anyways. funny how while a was falling asleep yesterday i was writing something similar to this in my mind.
This should be interesting.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Interestingly sexual..
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
^You forgot "Carmel's ****"

For some reason I was under the impression that we would all have different letters.
But that would be silly and this is more fair/logical.
Promises meant a lot back then.
Hey, I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of this.

I don't have the time and I might not have internet service for the next couple of days.

Yet again, really sorry.
Quote by ninja monkey
^You forgot "Carmel's ****"

For some reason I was under the impression that we would all have different letters.
But that would be silly and this is more fair/logical.

i thought that too, haha. did you also only manage to get like 50% of the words right?
This is rather difficult trying to get up to the correct %.
Promises meant a lot back then.
Page 1 of 3