Hey i need lots of difficult hard rock songs , which would have speed , legatos and faster picking , thank you very much .
solo to flirtin with disaster-molly hatchet...not so much legato, but it's pretty fast and it's fun and difficult enough..i'm trying to tackle it now myself
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
how come no ones ever heard of between the buried and me? Everyone in that band is top of the line at what they do. As far as the guitars go, theres mad different styles they use and its really challenging... really good practice though. check out some of their albums they just released sum sweet new stuff not long ago.
Quote by kapman2489
how come no ones ever heard of between the buried and me? Everyone in that band is top of the line at what they do. As far as the guitars go, theres mad different styles they use and its really challenging... really good practice though. check out some of their albums they just released sum sweet new stuff not long ago.

Im pretty sure everyone has heard of them.. but they really arent hard rock..
talented.. but not really hard rock
BRING THE RAIN!
Quote by kapman2489

BTBAM wouldn't really do the trick I think. Yeah, their material is pretty hard, but for a dude into hard rock, this band would probably be a hard taste to acquire. It definitely was for me.

Um, I dunno. Try some Avenged Sevenfold perhaps? They have some really blazing solos.
Quote by Guitarpwner
Hey i need lots of difficult hard rock songs , which would have speed , legatos and faster picking , thank you very much .

Hard rock?

Try Mr Big or Extreme, they have more challenging solos than most other hardrock bands out there.

Or if you are into instrumental hard rock, try something like Joe Satriani.
ty , but maybe more oldschool ? Like guns n roses or black sabbath , just played almsot all songs by guns and sabbath , so i need new bands and songs .
Don't shoot me, but Love on the Rocks with No Ice by The Darkness. Some damn good solo work in there.
Check out Paul Gilbert and Joe Satriani. Won't miss what you're looking for.