I want a new amp, im tired of my line 6, all it is is the same sound over and over. but i dont need a half stack or tube amp they are too loud considering i wont be gigging anytime soon. this is just for my wannabe band -missing drummer- and at home play. I was looking at a marshall mg100dfx but i need something for more heavy metal such as the faceless, winds of plague, job for a cowboy, and such

so help would be nice. but once again i dont need a tube/stack too loud for me right now

EDIT: price range maybe 500? or like trading my line 6 half stack + cash idk
Peavey 6505 combo
Bugera 6262/6260 combo
Vox VT50

You're not gonna find too many good quiet Metal amps.
Quote by phlip999
Peavey 6505 combo
Bugera 6262/6260 combo
Vox VT50

You're not gonna find too many good quiet Metal amps.

Yeah i understand that. but i cant play too loud when my parents are home -im only 16- but other than that i can play as loud as i want as long as neighbors dont complain
Look into a small, maybe 1x12 Bugera of some kind. They're great sounding amps IMO. Just make sure you don't get a lemon. They're known for that
I hate my sig
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Look into a small, maybe 1x12 Bugera of some kind. They're great sounding amps IMO. Just make sure you don't get a lemon. They're known for that

What opinions do people have on the Bugera V22?
V22's are great amps, but for an extra $50 you could get a V55, much better deal IMO. Though they don't do Metal AT ALL if you're playing them straight. You'll definitely need a pedal if you're gonna get one of those.
Quote by phlip999
V22's are great amps, but for an extra $50 you could get a V55, much better deal IMO. Though they don't do Metal AT ALL if you're playing them straight. You'll definitely need a pedal if you're gonna get one of those.

Ahh okay. i was looking at one and found a Boss Mt-2 metal zone on CL so i might do that combo