this house is not my home
it merely holds me in
and love its not that close to me
to far away to ever be

sit and watch the leaves that fell a long time ago
autumn rain has turned into the cold of winter snow
a little shiver at the sight of ice on the tree
ill cover up and try to hide the winter here in me
Sorry if Ive offended some kind of Punk God I should brush up on my Commandments of Punk maybe copy down the Punk Bible a few thousand times so I don't forget again sorry for my error O Punk Master Of All Things That Are Punk .
Last edited by BrandyCross at Dec 11, 2009,
well i thought as lyrics, this was very good. nice ideas, well played out. i liked it a lot.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Grats, miss.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Lyrics? In Wotw? My my, secret council. Recognising songwriters at last, haha.

Brandy, I think I may personally prefer one or two of your other lyrics posted, but this was strong again. You've got rhythm and rhythm is what counts.

'grats.
THANKS!!!! to all, but uhmm.. :P how did this get here , and err why and Waow, you guys all rule especially motimon3 <3 thanks again
Sorry if Ive offended some kind of Punk God I should brush up on my Commandments of Punk maybe copy down the Punk Bible a few thousand times so I don't forget again sorry for my error O Punk Master Of All Things That Are Punk .
Quote by BrandyCross
THANKS!!!! to all, but uhmm.. :P how did this get here , and err why and Waow, you guys all rule especially motimon3 <3 thanks again

There's a "secret council" of users that are dedicated to S&L that pick out what they think is the best piece for the week. It then gets stickied and the title of "writing of the week."

Congrats again, and well done.
Quote by ZanasCross
There's a "secret council" of users that are dedicated to S&L that pick out what they think is the best piece for the week. It then gets stickied and the title of "writing of the week."

Congrats again, and well done.

THANKS for the explanation , u rule
This is cement that (A.)you are very talented.(B) The secret council are experts at what they do...FACT!! i'm really glad i know of this site and the ppl in it.flat-out moves me everytime i get on here.