Just put some flatwound jazz strings on my ibanez semi and now want something easy and jazzy to play. Any recommendations.

Thrench
Ibanez AS73
Squier Blonde Standard Telecaster
Home built Telecaster Deluxe
Vox AC4TV amp
Vox V845 Wah Wah
Marshall reverb
Korg Pandora PX4 multi effects
Digitech Death Metal distortion pedal

God is busy, save yourselves!!!
Anything can be 'jazzy' depending on how you play it. Me and my friends did a gig the other night and played a bunch of christmas songs jazz style. Carol of the bells as a funk, Frosty as a bossa, and all sorts of random changes. Look into some Larry Carlton, Tom Scott & The L.A. Express, Spyro Gyra, Brecker Brothers, Pat Metheny, all cool bands that you might like if you're into rock and that. Song specific? Alot of jazz is improvisation and head with a bridge. Don't bother with tabs as carbon copy is kind of frowned upon in jazz. Check out the 'Real Book' vol. 6 has some great songs you can play.
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
Yea I'd love to think that I'll be able to improvise one day (and it sound good) however, at the moment it's purely down to hard learning (only been going at it a year or so now).
Ibanez AS73
Squier Blonde Standard Telecaster
Home built Telecaster Deluxe
Vox AC4TV amp
Vox V845 Wah Wah
Marshall reverb
Korg Pandora PX4 multi effects
Digitech Death Metal distortion pedal

God is busy, save yourselves!!!
You could pick up the Real Book if you want some of the jazz classics. It is great, everything is accurate. There are several different editions and volumes available. I have Vol. 1, 6th ed. and it is great. I recommend checking it out.