I want to import created wrestlers for fire pro wrestling returns for PS2. Can I save the wrestlers onto a flash drive and put it into a slot on my fat PS2 (1st model) and use them on the game?
There isn't a USB port on PS2, is there? Just those silly proprietary memory card slots. There's probably a DiY hack for it though, give 'er a Google.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
There isn't a USB port on PS2, is there? Just those silly proprietary memory card slots. There's probably a DiY hack for it though, give 'er a Google.

There is indeed... I think 2 in fact, and firewire IIRC.

Thing is... I don't think you can do that, which sucks.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
there is a USB port or two, but I'd be surprised if that works tbh, can't hurt to give it a try though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by ravenrage07
I want to import created wrestlers for fire pro wrestling returns for PS2. Can I save the wrestlers onto a flash drive and put it into a slot on my fat PS2 (1st model) and use them on the game?

If we are talking about the ps2.... no.
The only good thing about those USB ports is that they could recharge my mp3 when i played on the ps2.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It's morphing time bitches.
Last edited by TunaFish at Dec 8, 2009,
Theres a site called fireproclub.com that has the saves and stuff. They forum supposably has a search feature but I cant find it. Its getting on my nerves.

I want to know how to do it because I know you can its just youtube has nothing, they have no search bar I can find, my account has to wait for an admin to approve for some reason. Wtf... why does it have to be so complicated?

Anyway, does anyone actually know how to do it?
I think you need one of these:

Anyways, do the USB slots on the PS2 do anything? I've never used them.
Quote by __Pent__
I think you need one of these:

What on earth is that thing?!
Quote by __Pent__

In Gran Turismo 4 you could save photos right to a memory stick via USB.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Nah. I tried hooking up an old iRiver mp3 player a few years back & it wouldnt work. Tried the same with a PNY flash drive & got the same result. Best of luck, though, man.
Quote by __Pent__

I think the eyetoy was USB at least and a couple of other things but I forget what they were now.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've been wondering the same thing for roster updates for my Hockey and Baseball games. I tried but nothing happened and all i can get to work is my ipod to charge when plugged into it.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Quote by ShallowEndings
The USB slots are for games such as Buzz or those that require headsets. That's mainly what i've used them for, never had a result plugging a memory stick in it.

yeah nothing happened.

__Pent__ had some kinda photo of a memory card thing. What is that? Does that work is it like a USB thing to put saves onto a memory card. If it costs out the ass I dont want it because all I need it for is to update a games roster. I mean I dont need cheat codes from the AR either tho...
Quote by ravenrage07
yeah nothing happened.

__Pent__ had some kinda photo of a memory card thing. What is that? Does that work is it like a USB thing to put saves onto a memory card. If it costs out the ass I dont want it because all I need it for is to update a games roster. I mean I dont need cheat codes from the AR either tho...

Here mate, the action replay lets you imports saves of a flash drive, as well as other things, not just cheat codes.
Above post may or may not be true.
Quote by kurney
Here mate, the action replay lets you imports saves of a flash drive, as well as other things, not just cheat codes.

Is the AR the same thing as a gameshark basically? Or does it have some kinda special piece for that?
I got the thing to work only if its a codebreaker save file. Most of them are max save files. I need a converter for it. And no PS2 Save Builder does not work. It wont convert to .cbs