Page 1 of 2
So UG, December has arrived and the year is coming to a close. It has been a year filled with many laughs, and was the first calendar year i have ever experienced with UG. It has been a blast so far.
In this year we have all seen more than our fair share of trolls, opinionated morons, and just general fools, everybody can remember at least one that stood head and shoulders above the rest. So, as i promised in this thread I present you with UG's official Tool Of The Year 2009 awards!

Who Is Eligible For Nomination?
The users eligible for nomination are any user who has displayed any of the following:
- a trolling attempt gone badly wrong
- a tendency to flame and insult others in any and every post
- a raid attempt gone wrong
- exposed multis
- etc. any behavior deemed by you and other UGers to be stupid enough to earn the Tool/Douchebag Of The Year Award 2009

What Do I Include In My Nomination?
the following MUST be included in your nomination in order for it to be considered a valid nomination:
- Name of User being nominated
- Description of the offense this user commited
- Whether or not this user is currently banned (this is more important than you think)
- a link to an example of users douchebag behavior, or the one specific action you are nominating him/her for

The Awards:
the awards will be separated into the following categories:

First Place/Winner: UG's official Douchebag of the year, was nominated most times.
Top Ten: The ten most nominated users
Top Ten Currently Banned: top ten most nominated who are banned
Top Ten Currently Active: top ten most nominated who are unbanned

DEADLINE:
The deadline for this contest is New Years Eve 2009, at 11:59:59. All nominations submitted after this deadline will not be considered.

NOTICE:
Do not flame the user you are nominating, this is not a place to express any resentment. This is just for fun. If you get nominated, don't start a fight

EDIT:
please keep the nominations organized if possible, follow this template:

Name: name of user
Offense: what he/she did/does
Banned: yes or no
Example: link to offense

also, could a mod sticky this pl0x?
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 8, 2009,
dont remember the username but that guy who ripped that guy off on craigslist and wanted to know if he could trace him by his phone. what a douchebag ill see if i can find it
Carmel's Right Arm or whatever his name was.

Edit: my_pony_bit_me was his username.

Edit 2: Being a self-appointed pseudo-mod and thereby ruining every thread he entered.
Banned
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Dec 8, 2009,
Grindar

Posted a picture of a harlequin baby, got banned for gore (which it's not), then proceeded to make over 9000 multi's with similar names.

Lulz followed.
Emo-Slayer.

Edit: Oh, and all you guys are fags. You all suck. I hope you all die and the like. You wish you could be as cool as me.

Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Last edited by Emo-Slayer at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by zchavez09
dont remember the username but that guy who ripped that guy off on craigslist and wanted to know if he could trace him by his phone. what a douchebag ill see if i can find it

Some silly mod deleted it.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
JacobtheMe

I don't have any other info.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
SomeoneYouKnew

Being a stupid cunt in every argument he's been in, having little to no points and being ultimately arrogant and condescending.

Not banned.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22508494&postcount=59
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Dec 8, 2009,
SomeoneYouKnew

ClaptonWannabe

Just for starting up arguments all the time.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Emo-Slayer
Emo-Slayer.

Edit: Oh, and all you guys are fags. You all suck. I hope you all die and the like.

You know, except that crazy8rgood guy, he's pretty cool.

I agree.

EDIT:
Username: Primusfan
Offense: Usually rude
Banned: Pretty much the opposite
Example: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=22534071

I wonder if I get banned for that.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Dec 8, 2009,
Lt. Shineysides, for starting up a thread that will result in nothing but flaming

>.>

<.<
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
well this shal be interesting,
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I have some nominations....but I cant remember who they were

I wanna say my good man CrunchyRoll only because literally EVERY debate Ive seen him in there just hasnt been a time ive seen him able to keep the words "Retard!", "Idiot", "dumb ass", etc out of his posts. Which I just find extremely immature and distasteful. However, im giving him the benefit of the doubt on the count that maybe it was just a couple of coincidences, after all, I dont know him very well 'round here. Also because, really, it could be worse. Be clear, im not voting for him. For now.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
User: ClaptonWannabe
Offenses: Starting fights and generally being a dick. I can only think of one time I've actually seen him help someone without insulting them first.
Banned: No AÆdit: Guess he is. Hadn't heard that.
Examples: Some might not seem as bad without the context of the thread, but I just went to his post list and grabbed a few.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
If not laughing at that is being on a high horse, you lot must really be swimming in the scum down there.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Fuckingshithread.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
No, because it'll be shit.
You've got 3 days, start refilming.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Lmfao.
How sad are you lot. I thought this site couldn't get any worse.
You don't even have air superiority.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
You and TS should move in together, so when I come to kill you both I don't have to worry about finding 2 addresses.
Last edited by archangels666 at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by archangels666
User: ClaptonWannabe
Offenses: Starting fights and generally being a dick. I can only think of one time I've actually seen him help someone without insulting them first.
Banned: No
Examples: Some might not seem as bad without the context of the thread, but I just went to his post list and grabbed a few.

He is banned now.
And the first quote you listed was directed at me. Upon reading it, I cranked the Linkin Park and cried for a longtime
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by genghisgandhi
He is banned now.
And the first quote you listed was directed at me. Upon reading it, I cranked the Linkin Park and cried for a longtime

can't say im sad that he's banned. if i were allowed to Vote, he was my nomination
Quote by genghisgandhi
I ****ing hate that jackass genghisgandhi. I nominate him

haha jk jk jk i love you man
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
can't say im sad that he's banned. if i were allowed to Vote, he was my nomination

He was gonna be my nomination aswell.
RIP Tom Searle.
OH I FOUND IT =D

User: acoustielectric
Offense: Told everyone they were idiots for drinking, claimed it was stupid and pointless and refused to accept that other people actually enjoy it. Difference between having a different opinion and being a total tool.
Banned: No
Examples: This entire thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1227741&page=1&pp=20&highlight=australia+drinking
Quote by genghisgandhi
He is banned now.

Awwww...wwwWWWSOME!

I was gonna nominate him.
Quote by ctb

Awwww...wwwWWWSOME!

I was gonna nominate him.

I'm pretty sure a lot more people were going to also.

I know I was.
Name: Kensai
Offense: Being too sexy for his shirt.
Banned: At the moment, no.
Example: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Kensai/pictures/personal/731912/

Seriously though I can't/won't name every tool I see here. I excepted more nominations for me, though, constantly being a dick and all
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Well.......
I'm pretty sure a lot more people were going to also.

I know I was.

I am seeing a pattern develop. I guess we know who the winner (loser?) of this thread is going to be lol
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I am seeing a pattern develop. I guess we know who the winner (loser?) of this thread is going to be lol

Shame it's not an Eric Clapton award thread...
Ah well. ^_^
Quote by genghisgandhi
Why?

Just a bit of a tool. Would make threads about how she hurt her wrist and she can't play drums anymore, and constantly alternate about how she is a drummer, the next day she's a bassist. Plus, she's a diedhard Christian. And have you seen her DP? I hope that isn't ban worthy to say :/
Quote by Demonology
SomeoneYouKnew

ClaptonWannabe

Just for starting up arguments all the time.

Exactly exactly exactly this. Plus "Carmel's Right Arm":my_pony_bit_me
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Page 1 of 2