hey i'm 21 been playin' for around for years but only acoustic but i have played a friends elecric and i really want one i would like to know where on the net i might order one and what would be a good one to get for around $500 or less there ain't many music stores around here so i gotta order online i know its bad to buy one without playing it first but i really got no choice damn small town
oh yeah and i'm hopin' to get somthing i can play a varity of styles on country blues classic rock i'm thankful for any and all help
1. do u like the neck on your acoustic?
2. What do you play?
3. also do u want anything specific like maximized comfort or max tone?
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
yeah its ok i wish the srings wasnt so hard to press down lol i play a jasmine by tatonkamine (spelling) and just all sorts of music i love it all and i''m lookin' for sound over comfort i guess
Quote by monkey_man88
yeah its ok i wish the srings wasnt so hard to press down lol i play a jasmine by tatonkamine (spelling) and just all sorts of music i love it all and i''m lookin' for sound over comfort i guess

First. its Takamine lol

Two. if you really want to maximx0zse you're going to have to do some switcher'oos in your guitar. like switching out the pots (those knobs on the electric. just incase u don't know) and the switch and possibly the pickups.

EDIT:
Do you have an amplifier or no?
and do you care how it looks?
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Dec 8, 2009,
no i dont just lookin for what kind of electric to get i have never owned anything but an acoustic and my bad i'm a hillbilly what do u expect with the spelling lol haha and thanks for your help
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI