So, I'm thinking to buy a new acoustic guitar and I really liked the "features" of this Vintage V1500N.

Top: Solid German Spruce
Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
Purfling: Inlaid Abalone
Binding:
Flame Maple/Black/Ivory – Top
Flame Maple/Black/Ivory – Sides
Soundhole: Inlaid Abalone
Back/Bottom Centre Line: as per body binding
Neck: Mahogany, Maple Binding
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Bridge: Rosewood
Scale: 642mm
Tuners: Gold Grover® 102G
Strings: High Quality USA Made
Finish: Natural Satin

Anyone have exeprience with this model or other Vintage guitars? I want some "demos" of it!

Thx guys!
I haven't any experience with it, but all solid wood is generally a good thing and so is abalone (to me at least, that's a subjective atheistic thing). I tired to search for it on youtube, but to no avail. If I were you, I'd search around to try to find demos of it online.

but ideally, if you can try it out anywhere....do it. That's the only real way to see if you like it.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
I have heard of Blueridge and Recording King, and I've actually tried some Blueridge guitars, which are rather nice. The ones i tried out had a nice deep sound to them. I heard someone say that they're similar to Old Martins (I can't compare since I've yet to play an Old Martin).
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
i have the v900n, love it, i think that for the price its great.
Don't have demos though
I would find one and give it a play. Sometimes things seem good on paper but are not right when you play them. Also try playing other guitars in your price range. I just bought a solid wood acoustic and it sounds great.
Heard some bad things about Vintage's :/
Now I'm looking for some Recording King!
Amsterdam, London or Paris, wich one of those places have the best acoustic guitar prices?