Hey everyone was wondering if I could get some help... I'm looking for some colorful telecaster pickguards, preferrably a seafoam green? If anyone could link me to a good pickguard site it would be greatly appreciated
there is a UG'r here who makes them I believe....cool stuff. Can't remember the name. Ask a mod to move this thread to Electric Guitar maybe? They'll know.

Otherwise, seafoam is a pretty popular color. Maybe just Google 'telecaster pickgaurd seafoam'

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
there is a UG'r here who makes them I believe....cool stuff. Can't remember the name. Ask a mod to move this thread to Electric Guitar maybe? They'll know.

Otherwise, seafoam is a pretty popular color. Maybe just Google 'telecaster pickgaurd seafoam'

haha yeah i checked google... i found a few seafoam tele's but no pickguards, and yeah i'll try to get this moved. thanks for replying man, i'll try to get a hold of whoever makes them
try places like mojo musical supply, allparts, gfs, warmoth etc...

i'm sure there are a ton of picguard suppliers...

but use the UGer if possible.
Quote by gregs1020
try places like mojo musical supply, allparts, gfs, warmoth etc...

i'm sure there are a ton of picguard suppliers...

but use the UGer if possible.

i've checked most of them, and it's really surprising that they only have really basic colors and pearloid stuff... i can't find a seafoam tele pickguard anywhere
go to guitar building and customizing, or ask a mod to move this thread there.

those guys (and gals) are fuking awesome, they will find you one, or a place to get one made, or tell you how to make it.
Quote by gregs1020
go to guitar building and customizing, or ask a mod to move this thread there.

those guys (and gals) are fuking awesome, they will find you one, or a place to get one made, or tell you how to make it.

haha alright then. thanks man