What are your general opinions of his term thus far. I feel like this recent announcement to deploy more troops to Afghanistan is pointless, he should either triple the amount he's sending or just pull them out entirely. Besides, the insurgents will surely KNOW our plan to keep troops there for 18 months, what's to stop them from just chilling for 18 months and THEN striking...

Also I will literally read one paper that will say that Obama has pulled us out of the recession a bit, and others will say he's plunged us deeper in, both with opposing facts, do you guys have any good sources for economic stats and data?
Obama thread #2 today (or is it #3?)
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Another Obama thread? ffs.

On topic, Obama has done nothing wrong, and has stuck to his policies. I have no idea whats with the hate.
RIP Tom Searle.
It's cause our presidents black...

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Already a very active and recent thread on this, no need for another one. And there's a politics thread where your questions will be answered better.
*reported*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by biga29
It's cause our presidents black...

Barack Obama is half black, half white. His skin color, however, is brown. You are wrong on all counts.