Page 1 of 2
Does it piss you off when people think your poor, when you live in a 1 story house? It pisses me off a lot. Just because I live in a one story house, doesn't mean im poor. Which im not. Just wondering if this makes anyone mad.
R.I.P foREVer
Ok.

EDIT: Sure?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Dec 8, 2009,
A lot of one story houses are super nice. Mine is two stories and it's mediocre at best. Number of stories does not equal workmanship, size, or quality of interior of a house.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Do you mean a bungalow?

Haha no. Just a standard one story house.
R.I.P foREVer
What's wrong with being poor? A house is a house.

To answer your question: no, not at all.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
1 story houses =/= wealth

its just the design of the house
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by Killswitch94

So a house with a ground floor and nothing else?

That's a bungalow. I'm confused. Do you mean a ground floor and a first floor, when you say 1 storey. Or not.
Quote by Killswitch94

isnt a bungalow a one story house?
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I live in a mobile home.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
A couple doors down from me is a one story house and its one of the nicest houses I've ever been in, and I don't know anyone who thinks people who live in one story houses are poor.
I don't understand why in America, the amount of money you have is judged by the amount of stories you have on your house...

Confuses me...

TS, just because you live in a one story house it does not make you poor. Well, not in Australia anyway.
I live in a one story house, and I am poor. There goes your whole argument.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by Manimosity
It has nothing to do with being poor. I don't even see many two story houses.

Really?
My entire neighborhood consists of them.
I live in a two story house in no way am I rich, I'm pretty damn poor.
ಠ_ಠ
Nothings wrong with bungalows. You can live in a two story house and it could still be shit.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
The real question is "why is being poor a bad thing?"

cuz uz haz noz monez toz biz dah gitahz
Quote by Dirge Humani
Can I come in your bungalow?

icwutudidthere
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Quote by geetar_man0
I don't understand why in America, the amount of money you have is judged by the amount of stories you have on your house...

Whereas in Australia, your wealth is judged by how many kangaroos you have in your corral.
Quote by damn-right!
isnt a bungalow a one story house?

i guess? I've never heard of it called that before. It's just a reg house. One bathroom, 4 bedrooms. I like it, i just hate it when people assume that since you live in a one story house that means your poor.
R.I.P foREVer
I live in a two story house,but it's fairly f*cked up.At one time it was split up to have a house on each floor and rented out as separate apartments,but when I moved in the idea was done away with.Now I live in a two story home that has two of every room,and the floors aren't accessible from the inside.If I want to go to the second floor,which is just a copy of the first,I have to go outside and walk up some long and sketchy stairs.The whole thing is pretty damn redundant.The cool thing about it is if my chick throws a fit or annoying people drop by I can just go upstairs and escape the insanity,it's kinda like my own fortress of solitude.

Also,last I checked it was trailers that were associated with poverty and not one story homes.I've been/lived in some rather nice one story houses,some people just don't need the extra story or don't want one.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Living in a 1 story house=poor is bullshit. My great aunt and uncle (uncle is friggin awesome hippie dude) have the coolest house ever. it's got EPIC basement, and it's a fairly big 1 story to begin with.
DIO FOREVER
It makes it kind of obvious that they're a pratt and have obviously never worked if they insult you based on your income and/or living situation. Tell them to fuck off.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
lol at thread... Bungalows are 1.5-2 stories
RANCHES are 1 story.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by blackthought
Whereas in Australia, your wealth is judged by how many kangaroos you have in your corral.

Oh jeez..
we have a 1 story house, it is a rustic beach house kinda alright i suppose
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
The real question is "why is being poor a bad thing?"

Or "Why does anyone give a fuck about other people's economic status?"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Page 1 of 2